Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Falton Hills Boarding school (private)

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elena Ross Age: 12 grade: seventh looks: becky G (wears glasses) personality: quirky, tomboy, smart, hipster

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kelly Rose Age: 12 Grade: 7th Looks: long auburn hair,green eyes, tall, white teeth Personality: Girly girl, Smart, Funny, Sweet, outgoing, sassy at times Wears: Halter Tops, Flare Jeans, and Converse Sneakers

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

Name: Kelly Rose Age: 12 Grade: 7th Looks: long auburn hair,green eyes, tall, white teeth Personality: Girly girl, Smart, Funny, Sweet Wears: Halter Tops, Flare Jeans, and Converse Sneakers
**Walks up to check in desk wearing orange cuffed skinny jeans, red striped tee shirt and converse with suspenders.* "I'm here to check in and find out who my roommate is, please."

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly walks up to the check in desk wearing her favorite pair of dark blue jeans and her new deep purple top. She says to the woman behind the desk, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose. I'm 12 years old and in 7th grade. I'm looking for my dorm room and my information packet." Kelly gestures to a woman of brownish reddish hair and green eyes and says, "This is my mother, Lila Rose. She's here to fill out forms and stuff. My dad is outside getting my stuff. He'll be in here in a moment." Kelly looks around the room and sees a lot of girls around her age. She goes up to a girl wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a red halter top. Kelly say, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Is this your first year at Falton Hills?" The girl says snottily, "I'm Lola Riles! My daddy owns this school. and what are you doing here? Only proper girls come here. Well, no problem dear! We'll get you fixed up, soon! I'll talk to you later! Humph!" Lola flounced away. Kelly thinks, "Wow, That girl is snotty." Kelly goes up to a different girl that looks nicer and says, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Whats your name? Is this your first year at Falton Hills?"* (The second girl is Elena)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Here is the repost) *Kelly walks up to the check in desk wearing her favorite pair of dark blue jeans and her new deep purple top. She says to the woman behind the desk, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose. I'm 12 years old and in 7th grade. I'm looking for my dorm room and my information packet." Kelly gestures to a woman of brownish reddish hair and green eyes and says, "This is my mother, Lila Rose. She's here to fill out forms and stuff. My dad is outside getting my stuff. He'll be in here in a moment." Kelly looks around the room and sees a lot of girls around her age. She goes up to a girl wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a red halter top. Kelly say, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Is this your first year at Falton Hills?" The girl says snottily, "I'm Lola Riles! My daddy owns this school. and what are you doing here? Only proper girls come here. Well, no problem dear! We'll get you fixed up, soon! I'll talk to you later! Humph!" Lola flounced away. Kelly thinks, "Wow, That girl is snotty." Kelly goes up to a different girl that looks nicer and says, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Whats your name? Is this your first year at Falton Hills?"*(The second girl is Elena)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

(Here is the repost) *Kelly walks up to the check in desk wearing her favorite pair of dark blue jeans and her new deep purple top. She says to the woman behind the desk, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose. I'm 12 years old and in 7th grade. I'm looking for my dorm room and my information packet." Kelly gestures to a woman of brownish reddish hair and green eyes and says, "This is my mother, Lila Rose. She's here to fill out forms and stuff. My dad is outside getting my stuff. He'll be in here in a moment." Kelly looks around the room and sees a lot of girls around her age. She goes up to a girl wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a red halter top. Kelly say, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Is this your first year at Falton Hills?" The girl says snottily, "I'm Lola Riles! My daddy owns this school. and what are you doing here? Only proper girls come here. Well, no problem dear! We'll get you fixed up, soon! I'll talk to you later! Humph!" Lola flounced away. Kelly thinks, "Wow, That girl is snotty." Kelly goes up to a different girl that looks nicer and says, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose! Whats your name? Is this your first year at Falton Hills?"*(The second girl is Elena)
*Turns around and faces you* "Oh, No This is my second semester here. I'm pretty much already a falton hills veteran!" *Looks you up and down* "You Must be new!" *says a little rudely but not on purpose* "No worries, I'll be your guide, Aight?" *Flipps ponytail and hands you a card with all contact info*

Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly looked at the card and says, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose. You apparently are Elena Ross. Its a pleasure to meet you. Well, I'd love a tour! " Kelly's mom calls her and Kelly adds, " Although first I gotta say goodbye to my parents.I'll be right back." Kelly goes over where her mother is.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

*Kelly looked at the card and says, "Hi! I'm Kelly Rose. You apparently are Elena Ross. Its a pleasure to meet you. Well, I'd love a tour! " Kelly's mom calls her and Kelly adds, " Although first I gotta say goodbye to my parents.I'll be right back." Kelly goes over where her mother is.*
*Nodds* "Ok" (Then adds quietly) "Your lucky your parents even came to say goodbye." *shuffles over awkwardly waiting for you to finish you goodbyes*

Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Kelly kisses her mother's cheek and hugs her dad. She tells them goodbye and she loves them. She picks up her information packet and flips through it quickly. She spots her room and says, "Okay. Room number 248....." Kelly asks Elena, "Do you know where room number 248 is? I need to drop off my stuff." Kelly picks up all she can carry and starts for the dorms.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

*Kelly kisses her mother's cheek and hugs her dad. She tells them goodbye and she loves them. She picks up her information packet and flips through it quickly. She spots her room and says, "Okay. Room number 248....." Kelly asks Elena, "Do you know where room number 248 is? I need to drop off my stuff." Kelly picks up all she can carry and starts for the dorms.*
*Elena clears throat and looks at her building guide* "Well that's what you have THIS for" *shoves guide in your face* "But, Its next door to my dorm so, I'll walk ya!" *phone chimes and a text that says "HEY IT'S KAREN *HER STEPMOM* I WON'T B THRE W/UR DAD TIL THE VISITORS *WEEKND, SRRY, LUVYA" quickly closes phone screen before you see it. * thinks: Why does this always happen to me? Why can't I have normal supportive parents who come and see me when I'm going to boarding school like normal people like  this girl, Kelly. I would so DIE to be her right now. *Wipes tear* "Ok...lets go" *clears throat and walks briskly to the hall way*

Love you all! ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos