Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Battle ground (PRP for E+C)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
So I'm doing my guys age at 23 and hes a knight but I'm making my form later as I'm about to go to school Form Name Age Gender Looks Clothing Weaponry Personality Rank in battle (leader, knight, peasant Other

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Helene of Troy

Looks: 

Clothes: 

Weapon: Silver bow & arrows

Personality: -

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Changing to a prince who disgises himself as a peasant) Form Name Samuel Lightfoot (Prince Samuel Thomas Charles Renaldye) Age 23 Gender Male Looks Samuel has a handsome, masculine face with a square jaw and chissled cheekbones. He has thin, sly green eyes and a mischevious upturned and pointed nose. His lips are thin and a light rose color. He has very pale skin and stands at 6"3 which he uses to his advantage. His hair is black and long, drooping in his eyes and contrasts with his said pale skin. He is quite muscular with a six pack and muscled arms but he is not body-builder muscley Clothing Sam wears woolen brown trousers and a large cream shirt that is tied at the top in a cross with string. He wears scuffed black, steel toed boots. Basically, he looks like a peasant. However, he does wear a emerald green cloak with a hood fastened with a gold chain. Weaponry A silver long sword with a sapphire encrusted hilt Personality Sam is cunning and always puts himself first. He can have a furious temper and can be terrifying in battle. However, he is kind and doesnt belive in using his name to get his own way. He can be flirty (however he has never met a woman and so doesnt know this yet). He can be very cafing but he is spoilt and beloved everything should go his way. No questions asked Rank in battle Prince/peasant Other So mabye she could kidnap him thinking him a peasant but it turns out hes a prince?

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Good idea! I'll start]

I walked around in the village, the scent of mules and cabbage stew filling my nose. The noise of barking dogs and ##### yelling men plugged my ears.  I had not one idea to the know the reason why was I in this village, when I could be in the castle, or knight house living peacefully. But no, I had decided to meet my parents, who were peasants. I loved them enough to leave the castle to come into the village. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I blundered out of the inn with a pint of foaming alcohol still in my hand. This is how I usually ended up these days... The outcast prince with no reason for living... I thought with a scoff as i raised the steel cup containing the bitter liquid to my lips once again. Dropplets splattered on my emerald cloak but I didn't honestly care. I lowered the cup and as soon as the brim moved away from my eyes I saw her, looking disgusted by the village but still managing that sweet beauty. I hadn't seen woman often for my father did not care for them after my mother left when I was young and this village didn't harvest many young beautys such as the one stood before me. I didn't think of myself hansome and I knew I must look a state. But something about her made me determained to have her.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
As I walked through the muddy smelling village, I felt a strange feeling, as if someone were staring at me.  I decreased my pace until I completely stopped, a group of young boys almost knocking me over. "Well, what impolite children!" I scoffed. Shaking my head in disgust, I continued walking on to my father's home. 

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

As I walked through the muddy smelling village, I felt a strange feeling, as if someone were staring at me.  I decreased my pace until I completely stopped, a group of young boys almost knocking me over. "Well, what impolite children!" I scoffed. Shaking my head in disgust, I continued walking on to my father's home. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled my cloak over my head and, my mind clouded with drink and my thoughts unsteady, i began to follow her I glared ferosiously at the begger children but then messed up their hair and tossed them a gold coin as they lookedat me with the sad glance they used on unsuspecting rich women. I continued to follow the girl with a curiosity

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
My pace quickened toward my father's home as more peasant children ran around me, asking me for money. Boys pulled at my dress and the girls tried rip my bow and arrows off my shoulder. "Shoo! Go away to your mothers!"  

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw some more children harrass her and I ran up. I threw some gold and silver coins on the ground and they pounced on them, fighting like cats over different coins. The woman hadnt seen my face and probably couldn't still due to my hood. I aprouched her from behind, not fully sure how to act, and placed my hands on her shoulders. I brought my face to her ear "sorry about that" I mumbled, feeling the shivers run across her skin

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

latest videos