Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rane22 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai, I guesh I shall make the form! Do we each make a boy and a girl or what? I am ok with whatever you decide.  Name: Age: Gender: Kingdom?: Looks: Perso: Bio:  Tee hee, I am not smart xD

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Just the looks, otherwise its great! Big Grin we can both make a girl and a boy if you want Wink

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai! I will make my forms in a sec!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zack Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: Anime Guy Kingdom?: dark Perso: secretive, dark, quiet, rebel Bio: Zack's real parents died when he was 10. He has never been the same since. The only resaon why he is alive is because of his guitar and his voice. He likes to wander off into the woods and llay. To just get away from it all.(do u want him tobe a prince or villager?) Name: Lilliana (lill or lilly) Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: anime girl Kingdom: light Perso: bubbly, creative, spunky, curious Bio: Lilly was born into the royal family. She loves to go intothe forest and sing to the birds. She is the most sweetest person youwill ever meet. She is also long time friends with Zack.

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Ermm.. you pick xD) Name: Raven Age: 16 Gender: F Looks: Kingdom: Light Perso: She can be quite secretive and mysterious at times. Once you get to know her she is much more out going,adventerous and mischievous. Bio: Her mother was from the light kingdom and her father from the dark. She decided to stay with her mothet since she grew up in the light kingdom.  Name: Damien Age: 15 Gender: M Looks: Kingdom: Dark Perso: He is really shy at first and also quiet. He has a lsight trust problem but once you get to know him he is very hardworking,kind, and protective.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
(He'll be a villager. You wanna start?)

♥Piper♥

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okai! I will start Big Grin ) Raven strolled down the street, smiling at everyone she saw.  She had learned the names of most of the villagers and most knew her. She scurried up to Mr. Johns fruit stand, she picked up an orange with a smile. " How much for this?" She asked. He simply smiled, " Free for you, and say Hi to your mother for me." Raven thanked with a nod and walked down the street once more. Damien was in the forest, practicing his archery. He had a great love for it ever since his father showed him when he was a kid. He shot an arrow into a tree, sending a few birds up into the sky. He sat down by the base of a tree and smiled. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Zack lowered his head so no one could see his face. He quickly walked intothe market. He bought some bread and fruit, then scurried home. He walked past all the beautiful homes and sighed. He then turned the corner and walked about a mile, passing nothing but feilds. He finally reached his home. It was brown and black,like there had been a fire once. The roof sloped, the windows were broken. The grass hadnt been cut in years, and there was graffitti all over the walls. He opened the very creakydoor and walked inside. There was only one room. It had a blanket, a candel, some matches, another setof clothes, and some drinking water. He then took the blanket and his other set of clothes and walked to the river near by. He in(dressed himself, then got in. The water was freezing but je didnt mind. He began to swim, cutting his leg often on branches or rocks in the water. Lillian skipped out of the castle with a basket in her arms. "I'll be back mom!" She caed, skipping into the woods. She began to hum a song and pick some flowers when she heard arrows being shot. She got down low and hid behind a bush. She peeked a little and saw a boy shooting them at a tree. She smiled and stood up. "Hi!" She smiled, dusting off her new pink dress with white lace.

♥Piper♥

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien jumped slightly as he turned around to face a cheerful girl,with a basket in her hands, and wearing a pink dress. He wasnt sure where she had come from, but decided not to be rude. " Oh, um, Hi! Erm, I'm Damien." He said smiling.  Raven tossed her orange into the air and caught it, repeating several more times. She wasnt sure where to go, there was never much for her to do. She had spent almost all her time as a kid scavenging through the woods. She thought a moment before heading down a rocky path towards the outskirts of the forest.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lillian." She said nodding. "Your really good." She smiled. "Flower?" She asked, taking a purple rose out of her basket. Zack got out of the water and put fresh clothes on. She ruffled his hair with his blanket/towel and sat down. He had like 20 scrapes on his legs from rocks and branches in the water. He sighed and began to sing.

♥Piper♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos