Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506
Form!  Name:  Age:  Gender: Species:  Personality: Biography: {Optional} Other: {Optional} Looks:
******
My Form!
Name: Camille Ame Williams  Age: 20 Gender: Female Species: Vampire + Angel  Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, rare when she smiles at a stranger. Looks:

Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 335
Name: Max Age: 19 Gender: Male Species: Demon/Werewolf Personality: VERY Protective,Kind, Trusting, Loyal. Looks:

My awesome seme and me E:


Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506
{Right now it's going to take place in college.}  I sighed as I got out of my car and back out into the crisp winter air. I wrapped my jacket tightly around myself, even though I wasn't cold at all.  Few people were out at the moment, but were walking towards inside the warm college. I opened the door as another two girls passed by me, and smiled. I ignored them.  Taking off my jacket, I let it hang off of my forearm, as I walked towards my class. 

Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

{Right now it's going to take place in college.}  I sighed as I got out of my car and back out into the crisp winter air. I wrapped my jacket tightly around myself, even though I wasn't cold at all.  Few people were out at the moment, but were walking towards inside the warm college. I opened the door as another two girls passed by me, and smiled. I ignored them.  Taking off my jacket, I let it hang off of my forearm, as I walked towards my class. 


Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 335
Max was driving to school with his heater on. He never really liked the cold and wished it was summer again. When he arrived at the school he parked his car and took out a book. Since class wouldn't start for another hour he thought he should read over his studies and make sure he wouldn't fail. "Crap, I'm losing gas. So much for staying warm!" He said to himself turning off his car and relaxing his head on the headrest of the seat he was sitting on.

My awesome seme and me E:


Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506
Suddenly, I felt like I had forgotten something, I patted my  back pockets and jacket pockets, searching for my cellphone. "Damn it," I mumbled and slipped my jacket back on, and walked back towards the exit. 

Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
♥IBiteYourHedOff♥
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 335

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

Suddenly, I felt like I had forgotten something, I patted my back pockets and jacket pockets, searching for my cellphone. "Damn it," I mumbled and slipped my jacket back on, and walked back towards the exit.
"At least this will be over soon and ill be back in my hometown, LA." Alex said to himself. He hade noticed a girl walked outside. "Hm, shes pretty maybe ill go talk to her." He said to himself again. "Buuut! Im to lazy so ohwell!"

My awesome seme and me E:


Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506
I got my car keys and unlocked the car door, and immediately snatched my phone off of the headboard and locked my car again. I paced myself toward back to the college, grumbling. As I walked through the warm college hall, I remembered that I still had one hour left. "Might as well review over my study," I mumbled to myself and walked towards the library.  

Alessa + Hed Private Roleplay! {No Peeking!}

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 506

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

I got my car keys and unlocked the car door, and immediately snatched my phone off of the headboard and locked my car again. I paced myself toward back to the college, grumbling. As I walked through the warm college hall, I remembered that I still had one hour left. "Might as well review over my study," I mumbled to myself and walked towards the library.  


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Age gaps in relationships

Age gaps in relationships

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Age gaps in relationships

Write your username backwards (:

latest videos