Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paris~ (Prp for taylortot10000 and 4shishi!!!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
here we are!!!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
IM HERE! forms?

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
name:britney (prefers brit) age:14 gender:girl personality:fun and exiting loves popular people.. she is one of them looks:meowowowoowowo other:N/A Name:Max Age:15 personality: fun, football player and funny. looks:cute... other: N/A

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Warren Peace Age: 15 Gerder: Guy Perso: Warren. He has a well-known reputation. He is the bystander. He is mysterious an creepy. People underestimate hi because of his looks and his first ipression. He acts like he doesn't care, but honestally he is watching out for everyone. He can be tricky and sly. Once you get to know him he's sweet and understanding and kind. Looks: His hair is as back as black can be. It covers his left eye and the whole left side of his face. It's shaggy and the yips are red. His uncovered eye is peircing green and the other is pure black. He is blind in that eye. Hie has a scar over his hidden eye too. He has snakebites. His skin is pale. Other: He doesn't like getting inot others buisiness and he hates when people try and get inot his. Name: Cattrina 'Cat' Age: 14 Gender: Girl Perso: Cat also has a reputation. Not a well known one....But she still has one. She in the outsider. She is usually alone, watching everyone else. She is an amazing singer, but she rarely talks. She acts childish, in a cute way. She is kind-of clingy, but she tries to not be annoying. She longs to be loved. She is a clutz, but it always ends up working out. Looks: Red/ brown hair. It's long and curly. she has freckles and soft blue eyes. She his soft, clear skin with a slight tan. She wears skinny jeans and jean converse. She usally is wearing one of her brother's old hoodies and a tight t-shirt. Her hair is put up in a different style everyday. Other: She loves to sile and have fun.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
(brb)

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(MMkay! When do you want to start? I'll get pics for my characters in a few.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kk can U start?

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!) Warren: Cat and I were going to Paris for a few months. She and I were taking summer courses over the sumer there at a school. Cat took art classes while I took music lessons. I had to watch over my sister. We got to stay in a small apartment. I packed my bags and walked out to the cab. I shoved mybags in the trunk. Cat: I walked outsie, dragging suitcases behinf me. I smiled and shoved them in the trunk next to his. "Okay..Lets go." She smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Brittney: I smiled as i was Packing my bags and getting the car i was SO exited i was wishing to go to Paris ever since i was about 3. And now it was actually happening. Max:  I stared to get my cab when it came i threw my bags in and got in and told the driver: the local airport please. And handed him the money.

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Warren: I smile and get in the passenger seat as my sister went into the back. my ad ot in and drove us to the airport. He started iving us a lecure. Cat: Blah blah blah.... He talks too much.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

What is wrong with today's music?

Faithful....

What is wrong with today's music?

latest videos