Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Spiderweb Witch (Molly and Rhibi)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Before you ask, Molly, yes this is going to be the book's name. So, you know the general storyline. Spoiled prince looking for adventure runs across a teenaged girl while in the forest, who turned out to be the spiderweb witch, the most feared person in his kingdom. She isn't really like other girls in his kingdom. For once, she doesn't put up with him, and tends to insult him. She's very sarcastic and a bit mean. And this is the story of how they fall in love. So, just write whatever you want in paragraph form. The only thing. I need to know is his name, his age, and his appearance. Other than that? Go wild.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Ethan Haider Age:16 Looks:Will put up. Bio:Ethan grew up as a royal King in the making.He was always taught to be a snobby boy from his family.He has a sister but always looks down on her. Other:Nothing.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra goes by Alex. Very little is known about her, since she doesn't really have any friends and lives in the woods. She started the rumors of the Spiderweb Witch ten years ago, right before she went to hide in the woods. She is now 15 years old. She's about average height, thin, and pretty, with copper-red hair she wears in a loose braid. Always wears a see-through grey cape with gold spiderweb print woven into it. Lives alone, since her mom died when she was little.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay can you start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure) Alex sits in front of her cottage, cheerfully setting up another defense system. This one isn't actually very complicated, it's just a rope ste up so that if anyone comes, steps into it, then takes a step forwards, the rope will tighten on their ankle and yank them into the air.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg. Be back later today.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

What Color is Your Hair?

3 word stories xD-moved

The Related Game!

3 word stories xD-moved

dating

latest videos