Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Our Last Year Together (Private rp)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private rp for myself, Ruby and Tim. Ruby and I came up with this o if Tim doesn't like it then we can delete it or whatever. This is about senior year and homecoming and just a group of friends last year together. We should make a guy and girl each/ Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll post my form in a bit)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump! I'm making my forms right now)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Alianna Vermont Age: 17 Looks: Personality:Alianna's a bright, friendly girl. She's shy and loves reading and writing. She loyal and a good frienbd and loves fashion. She's easily annoyed by her siblings and if you get to know her she startss to open up. She's picky and sensitive and is a good listener. She's bubbly and loves theater. She's been in many plays and is appreciative of the theater program at her school. She's humble always and very clever and sarcastic when it comes to her friends. Other: Form: Name: Jacob Harries Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Jacob is charismatic, easy going and talkative. He almost always has a smile on his face and is always there for his friends. He's caring and has a lot of girls falling for him though he has his eye on only one girl. he's loyal and doesn't always like the attention he gets from girls. He's smart but doesn't always try his best at school. He's social and loves spending time with his friends and hosting party's and get to gethers. He's athletic and plays basketball, baseball and is on the swim team. He trys to always thinks of others first and always watches out for peoples feelings. Other: Has had a crush on Ariana since freshman year

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana McGrey Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Ariana is the type of girl who is always looking on the bright side of things. She is always there for people when they need a hand. She loves making people smile and laugh. She is talkative and outgoing. She is definitely not not afraid to be herself. She can be random, immature and loud but knows when to be serious and sincere. She has a big heart but when people get on her bad side she'll never forget it.  She is always joking around with her friends and isn't afraid to try something new. Other:  Name: Drew Miller Age: 17 Looks: PersonalityBig Grinrew is a laid back guy. He just loves for everything to be chill and fun. He can be a jerk but it's usually just to have fun. He tries not to worry much and just let loose. Many know him as a flirt, but once he has his eyes on someone he won't give up. He is romantic and very confident. He is very athletic. Other: Plays football and baseball

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Smith Age: 16 turning 17 soon Looks:role play character Personality: Nick is a funny nice sweet caring kid. He always looks out for his friends he is charismatic and out going. Nick is usually always in a good mood but if you get him mad or upset you will know about it. Nick is a huge athlete and can play many sports but focuses on ice hockey that is the sport he is getting recruited for.he is very rich but doesnt let that get to his head he is pretty humble about it because his parents did a great job on raising him Other: is very popular amazing at ice hockey Name: Ashley Evans Age:17 looks: role play character Personality: Ashley is a sweet caring kinda shy girl. She is pretty shy but once you get to know her she is actually really loud. She is a great friend and she is pretty loyal she always keeps secrets. She loves to have fun and just do crazy stuff. She loves cheer leading and is the captain of the cheerleading team. Other:

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Should we start?(:

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
yea we should and ruby what happened to ur pictured for ur characters?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ohh yeah... I need to put them Tongue Out )

Please?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

School time

School time

Mods vs users!

how to know what a true friend is

latest videos