Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Just Run!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for me and Ashley only. Well we know what its about. I don't mind what form lay out you use. I'll make mine shortly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Just Run!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Otay. Big Grin Name: Damon James Age:17 Looks: Damon had black, swoopy hair, and soft green eyes. Like any teenager, he gets the occasional blemish on his face, and he's not perfectly fit, but he does have a bite of muscle to him.  Other: None

Just Run!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
{Bailey Sylvia Hayes}
Told you so!
{17}
{RULE BRITANNIA! *cough* I mean England duh.}
I have many moto's here a few of my favorites.
{As the going gets weird the weird becomes normal}
{No man is poor if he has love.}
{Live life and party on!}
{Your original you can not be replaced}
That one above was actually my mothers. But I repeat it so often its now ours.
Oh and best of all
{Four for you glen coco you go Glen Coco.}
Okay granted not a moto but common its Mean Girls
Bailey
Urgh to think my ex took that photo. I wouldn't use it but its the only one I have of myself with out him or my family. Tragic isn't it. Yeah that is me. And my horrific face. My friends say that I just have no self confidence. But there wrong I mean look at me. Any way. You might not be able to tell so just to clarify. My hair is a redish brown colour and is natural. Just like the stupid waves that come with the hair. My eyes are grey ish blue. Which I hate. Why can't I have eyes like Benji. You'll know what I mean if you have ever looked into Benji's eyes. Oh and you definatly can't tell this from the photo. I'm around 5'2 ish STOP JUDGING ME! Yeah I'm small incredibly small for my age. Deal with it. I can't deal with it. But you just have to okay! Yeah good.
Well here's a little bit about me. I probably wont talk to you. Its not that I don't want to or I don't like to. Its just talking to new people isn't my strong point. So your probably best talking to me. And when you do. Expect a few noises that you probably wont be able to make out. I have a small bunch of friends that I'm not awkward around. . Oh they call me weird. I suppose anyone can come across as weird when there pumped up with Monster twenty for seven. Oh I'm full of sarcasm so get used to it because it never goes away. I am very emotional. I said so before. I mean it. I'm not one for hiding my emotions. If I'm upset I cry. If I'm angry I lash out and then cry. If I'm extremely happy I cry. Okay I cry alot. But when i'm excited I don't cry I swear. I squeal .Its when I'm silent you should be worried.
Anyway. Thats me.
My story. Its not that interesting. Born in England On December the 2nd. Lived my mum, dad and older brother and younger sister. Mum died. We all cried. Moved to here met my amazing friends..My family are extremely protective off me. He's just horrible.Met a jerk fell in love. He broke my heart. Turned me into the awkward person with major trust issues I am today. Yep. Thats it.I think
Nobody knows my middle name. And hopefully no one will. Just like no one shall ever know I really love to sing. And my best friend will never know how much I care about him. Oh and no one shall ever know that I'm supposed to wear glasses. As if I would. I look bad enough already Damon is my best friend. Dont hurt him you will regret it.
(sorry its so long xD)

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Just Run!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you reckon we start just as there witnessing the murder or just before or after ?

Just Run!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha, that's okay! I thought it was really interesting, I've never seen a form quite like that! How about you start since it was your idea. Big Grin

Just Run!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I think just before, like minutes before. Big Grin

Just Run!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh good :3. Okay] [I post in first person if thats alright] I had met Damon outside the community center. I'd not long finished band practice and it was running late. "Thanks for meeting me." I said with a grin as I walked with him taking a sip from my bottle of water. We were taking our usual shortcut that we knew like the back of our hand.

Just Run!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[I actually prefer first person, so all good!] I chuckled gently and snatched the bottle from her hand softly,"No problem, you doing alright?" I questioned her emotional state frequently, not because I thought she was crazy, but because I cared about her, and she needed to know it in every way. I sipped from the water, glancing at her for an answer. 

Just Run!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my bottle but grinned anyway. "I'm fine Damon. Cold but fine." I said scrunching my face into a smile and dropping it again. I could hear some sort of muffled scream which made me curious. "Can you hear that ?" I asked curiously standing still for a moment. I didn't know if it was just the fact that it was dark and my mind was playing tricks on me. But I was pretty sure I heard a scream or cry of help of some sort.

Just Run!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I did,"I said gently, stepping ahead of her and putting my arm out,"Stay behind me,"I said softly, walking across the trail. I could see a young women and some guy in a black coat. I ducked behind a tree and turned around, pulling her closer to me as the women screamed again. All I had seen was him pulling out a knife, and I glanced around the tree once more as he ran the blade across the woman's neck. Oh god...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ehhh...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos