Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
So yaaaa, you know the plot smile Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Background: Other:

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Phoebe Gold Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance:  Personality: Known as the baddie of the school, has an attitude, sarcastic, doesn't take no for an answer, a huge flirt, could be the sweetest thing ever but isn't usually, gets in trouble quite a lot, she is very confident, doesnt like getting complimented, has a bad temper, doesn't let things slip through her fingers easily, doesnt let people in and trust people unless they show her she can trust them Background: She came from abusive family, ever since she was little when her father died, her mother became a drunk and started hitting Phoebe for no reason at all, she has a few scars on her stomach from when her mother was very drunk and tired killing her. She doesn't let people in easily because of her past. Then when she was 14 her mother killed herself and left Phoebe supporting herself since then. Doesn't like showing her body because of all the scars that she has. Other: People have told her she can dance really good, but she doesn't see it. Hates your guy with a burning passion.

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jasper Jenkins Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: tattoos Jasper has dark hair that looks messed up and like he has just woke up. He has deep brown eyes and a slightly pointed nose. He is quite pale and has a square jaw. He stands tall at 6'3. He is muscular but not buff Personality: Jasper doesn't care about ANYTHING and he only thinks of himself. He's rebelious, sarcastic, a bit of a pervért and very annoying. He can be flirty and happy at times. He doesnt really understand the concept of personal space and occasionaly hugs his friends from behind or plays with their hair Background: Jasper loves his mom and always has, he's a total mommy's boy. He doesnt really like his dad cause he's never met him. He feels bad that his immature behavior hurts his mom. He is known as a player and a bad boy. Other: he has sleeve tattoos and hates the only girl who every rejected him (your character)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Phoebe trailed her fingers over her scar on her stomach. She sighed softly and pulled her white shirt down and skipped down the stairs, she grabbed a quick breakfast bar then got into her black jeep. She drove to school and sighed as she remembered that today is the day that everyone finds out who their partners are for the trip to London for. She got out and walked to her locker, she hated where her locker was because it was next to the one and only Jasper.

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I pushed back the door of my locker to discover Pheobes figure beside me. "Hey" I greeted, almost sarcastically then went back to my phone. Today we were finding out our patners then tomorow we were flying a greusome 9 hours to London. I messed up my hair with my fingers

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Phoebe rolled her eyes at him and walked to her class with Jasper trailing behind her. "Okay everyone, I will be naming off the partners for the trip!" The teacher said enthusiastically. "Jason and Suzie, Jake and Erica." Phoebe tuned out until she heard her name, she sat up alittle, "Okay and the last two partners, Phoebe and Jasper." Phoebe's eyes widened "WHAT?" She questioned in disbelief. This is going to be one longggg trip. She thought as she watched the teacher.  

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I trailed behind her and flopped into my seat, picking a long forgotton scab on my inked arm. I heard the echo of my name. "What?" I asked the young female teacher almost rudly, at exactly the same time Pheobe did which made me confused. "Jasper and Pheobe" she repeated. I swore under my breath and glared at Phoebe

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Phoebe huffed, "I can't be partners with him!" She told the teacher, shooting Jasper a glare. "Why not?" The teacher asked sweetly. "Because he's just...him!" She said. The teacher chuckled "Well I'm sorry Phoebe, but I can't change it now." She told Phoebe while turning to talk to another student. Phoebe crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in her chair with a blank expression on her face. 

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I groaned and rested my head on the table miserably before looking up at the clock 3...2...1... RING. The bell chimed and I waited untuil I would be aloud to leave and pack my clothing and possessions. I looked at my 'partner' in distaste

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Hatred (PRP for H+E)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Be back on at 8 smile ) Phoebe got up and noticed Jasper looking at her, Phoebe glared at him "Take a picture, it'll last longer," She hissed at him before walking out the door to get her things. She groaned as reality hit her. She grabbed her stuff and went to her car.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

my parents were in a food fight

awnser the question the person above you asks

Cartoons

latest videos