Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori and Engracia (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damaso Colin

Species: Vampire

Personality: Damaso doesn't make friends easily since he has a short temper. He loves to play around and eat. Though he eats a lot, he always has a decent figure.

Looks: 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name elena gender female age 19 species she  can turn into a panther personality shes sweet and kind. she can be very emotional. and she loves her best friend damaso. although she would never tell any one that.  backround she was in a car acident as a child and lost all memory of her child hood. she still loses her memmory some times but its ushually simple things like the date or somthing.the only person whos knows this is damaso looks (ill post asap!)  kay you start us off! XDD

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked through the quiet hall to go to my class. I mentally groaned, since it was boring and the hours were long. But before going directly, I stopped at mt dorm to get something to eat.  Closing the door behind me, I went to the mini fridge and opened it.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena held in a giggle as she opened the door to damoas's dorm silently. i steped inside then tackled him to the ground " rawr!" i giggled and smiled at him "good morning!!" i said cheerfully as always. i stood up and dusted my self off fixing the skirt of my uniform i smiled at him "almost ready?" i asked smiling as i helped him off of the ground

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled at Elena and stood up quickly, and nodded. "I'm ready, but I want to get something to eat, though," I told her as I took out a turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese. "Let's go," I said and I took a bite out of the sandwich. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena smiled and  grabed his sandwich from him and took a bite then handed it back "we better hurry! or were gonna be late!!" i grabed his hand and draged him to class we were the first ones there we sat in the back row as always and took his sand wich again and ate the rest of it then smiled at him softly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I grumbled as she snatched the sandwich out of my hands and took a big bite out of it. "You sure do take big meals for a tiny girl like you," I said and smiled.  Elena grabbed my hand and made us go faster to class. She forced me to go to the back row and pushed me down onto my chair. Then she snatched the sandwich again and ate completely. "Come on, half was yours and half was mine!" 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena smiled " ill make you a big dinner tonight." i promised even though i knew i had no cooking skills what so ever. then kised his cheek in a friendly way " now be a good little boy and pay atention!" i giggled as the rest of the class walked in i looked at him  and smiled "cheer up." i pouted then touched his hand " pwease?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes at her and grinned. "Okay, I've cheered up, now pay attention!" I mimicked her at the end and winked. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena i stuck my tongue out at him then saw a girl staring at him i tapped her shoulder when she looked at em i smiled with false hapiness "im sorry sweety but the teachers up front not on damoas." i said and glared at the girl the girl quickly turned around and looked at the teacher i laughed to my self in my head and looked at the teacher

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos