Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for me and Blackwater101. This roleplay is about a guy and a girl who were best friends and they start crushing on each other. Also, you can add more people to roleplay with as we get more into it.  Form: Name: Age: Looks: Wears Clothes: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Family: Bio: Playing as: (BFF, Classmate, Family, ect) Other: Rules: No Gruesome Details No Rudeness No Bedroom scenes If you're going to talk OOC put parentheses OK, I know I'm being a little bit weird because this is just a private roleplay but that's just me! Here is my form: Form: Name: Ryan Hattwiser Age: 15 Looks: Jet Black Hair,  Sky Blue Eyes, 5`7, and Rocker Cute Wears Clothes: Black Jeans, Rock Shirts, and Black Sneakers Personality: Outgoing, Kind, Rocker Type, He can be dangerous if you're trying to hurt someone he loves Likes: Rock Bands, Cute Girls, Hanging out with friends, and computers Dislikes: Stereotypes, Haters, School, and looking stupid Family: He lives with his Mom and Dad and his little sister, Rachel who is 13 Bio: His mom is lawyer and his dad is an mechanic. He has a part time job at the local Auto shop. He has a black car that he loves. He is in a band called Rock the Hots.   Other: N/A OK, well that's it for now! Thanks and bye!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Valenyine Age: 15 Looks: ppl Wears; Almost anything girly Personality; Fun,Sweet,Smart,Random,Crazy,Flirt, can have an attitude,ard she can be head strong, nerdy Likes: cutes guys, reading, writing, babysitting,guitar,hanging with friends Dislakes; Fakes,Bullies, S!utz,Sterotypes,Haters,Guys who hit girls Family: She lives with her mom. Her parents spli when she was 12 and her dad remarried her moms enemy. Her dads wife is preg. Bio: Sophia babysitts and works at the hosp. part time with kids. She sometimes help writes songs for Rock and Hots. Other: N/A

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
* ~Monday Morning-School Ryan grabbed his car keys and drove over to Sophia's house. He had been friends with her since preschool so he had the route memorized. While he was at the stop sign he texted Sohpia saying, "Hurry up! If I'm late to first period ELA Likar will kill me!" He hoped he wouldn't be late. Last time he had gotten detention and his parents grounded him. He had missed two band practices! He was like the lead so he couldn't miss a lot of practices.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia was outside waiting for him. She rolled her eyes reading the text.She adjusted her skirt and hair while hollding her mocha. It so wasn't her fault that he was late it was his for sleeping in. She smiled tonight was his band's practice so she was so going. All of the guys were used to her being there by now. She loved going. She laughed they had almost all of there classes together. She had advanced ELA and Health plus Spainish and instead of science she has Bio.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan pulled up narrowly missing the Valenyine's trash can. He muttered under his breath, "I hate parell parking." He said louder to Sophia, "Come on! If I'm late I'm dead. Mom and Dad are starting to think I should limit my time doing stuff that is useful! I hate school. It suxs!" Ryan rolled his eyes and looked to see if Sophia had anything interesting  He asked, "Hey, do you have your bag, lunch, stuff? Oh, and do you have those new lyrics ya told me you had? Sorry, if I'm being rude. My alarm clock didn't go off. Dad was making a racket in the living room is what woke me up. Then I nearly Rachel's design homework. Wouldn't that have been great? I show up to math class with my little sister's designs? I would never hear the end of it. Then the neighbor's dog, ya remember Lulu? Nearly causing me to break my leg! Then my car wouldn't start for a minute because I had my Dad's keys to his old car. I hope this day gets better! Whats up with you, then?" Ryan had started the car and they were almost 3/4 to school when some moron nearly plowed into them. Ryan had to pull off quickly so he wouldn't hit. Then he realized they were on the interstate. They couldn't turn around for awhile. He said with a roll of his eyes to Sophia, "I think we're going to be late. Unless school is transferring to Idaho!"*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia glares at him."Only you could makes us late like this." Sophia took out her phone and dialed the schools number.When someone answerd the phone she said "Hi,I'm Ryan's mom and I was calling to let you know that he will be late today. My car wouldn't start this morning so he'll be there as soon as we get stuff under control. Tahnk you for your support.'she rolled her eyes hanging up."I don't have lunch,and yes I have the lyrics and  I want to help sing this song.'Sophia replied."You o me for just now."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan shakes his head. He asks her, "How can you impersonate my Mom? Man, I stink at it! I always do it like this," Ryan says in a nasally voice" Hello, This is Ryan's mom! I would like to tell you that Ryan can't come to school today. He got a concussion when one of the girls at his concert, you know his amazing band Rock and Hot's concert, jumped at him trying to kiss him." Ryan returned to his regular voice."See? So how is your day going so far? Mine seems to be a bad day ya think? Ooh! There is an exit!" He swung the car in the direction. Ryan said to Sophia, " So how soon do you think we can get a gig? I've been practicing forever on my guitar and that song you wrote...Man you're good. Oh, I love this song." Ryan had turned on the radio and now he cranked it up and started singing along with his amazing voice. Ryan looked at Sophia and thought about how much she meant to him. He loved her like his little sister.....Or was it more?*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiles."Im good because I don't over state and make myself obvious. And my day is not the best. I woke up to my mom yelling at my father through the phone. Apperantly his new wife is 5months along and they want me to come live with them so when the baby comes it'll have it's sister. My mom has an up coming meeting in New York. Do you think youe\r mom would mind me staying with y'all? Oh and I know this girl who needs a band for he sweeet 16. So yeah. And I'm helping. You know I sing,help write song and play guitar."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan asked his friend, "How is your stepmother doing? You better not leave me alone here with Rachel! She is  driving me crazy. And Mom? You kidding? She'll be happy to have you! Mom is literally comparing me to you! She is like "Why can't you be more like Sophia?" No offense Soph but I don't want to be like a sophomore girl. You got a gig? Awesome  I would hug you but then we'll end up on the side of the rode bleeding." Ryan laughed at his joke. He stunk at telling jokes.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Who is the worst singer EVER?

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

latest videos