Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
The policeman checks a file and says, "Did his parents abuse him, did someone hurt him? We need to get as full as a report as possible. We have a witness saying that Ryan had opened his cellphone and started crying about something. They said it looked like he was going to turn around when his car wrecked." As soon as he is finished, Ryan's parents rush in. Ryan's mom, Leah, looks at Ryan and starts crying. She buried her face in her husband's shoulders. Ryan keeps whispering Sophia.....Leah dropped next to her son's bed and hold his hands. Ryan never told Sophia about the only brother he had,because his parents didn't like to talk about Toby. His parents couldn't lose a second child. 

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia looked at the police while she held Ryans hand."He was leaving town. I was scared so I called him several times finally he told me that he was leaving. I called him to try to talk him out of it but I didn't get an answer so I left him a message.  I saidHow could you? How can you just leave me here alone knowing what has happened to me? How could you leaving knowing that I have feeling for you that I don't even understand. How could you leave after kissing me? I'm scared and I don't have anyone...now not even you."  I was mad at him for leaving me here alone. He probally was crying from my message. I know Ryan well enough to sat that after hearing what I said that he was coming back. He was still so mad about me being rapped and so was I." 

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Your turn.........Geez! I have waaay too many role plays but I ain't quitting any of them. My news feed is very slow today. It isn't working right at all!)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Oops, sorry!) Leah looks at Sophia and ask her, "Did Ryan ever tell you about.....Toby? The reason we're upset more than other parents are is because this is a lot like what happened to Toby....." Rachel comes running in, she was flown home from camp early when she found out what happened. Rachel looks at her brother and burst out crying, she asks, "Is Ry-Ryan going to die? What happened?" 

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia is sitting down. She pulls Rachel into her lap. She wraps her arm around her. "Rachel Ryan was in an accident. We don't know what is going to happen all we can do is pray and hope. And he didn't tell me."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Leah sighs and sits down on a chair, she tells Sophia,"Okay, Ryan was 3. It was the year before we moved here. Toby was 15 like Ryan, he was in a band he even looked like him. Well anyway, Toby was driving to somewhere. He was in a fight with his girlfriend. He got upset and his car did the same thing Ryan's did. Toby was in a coma and he died....I just can't lose my Ryan,too!" Leah started crying and she walked out.  Rachel says, "Sophia, I need to tell you something but I'm afraid someone will get mad at me. It's about Ryan......"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia kisses Ryans head then follow Rachel out the door. She closes the door behind them."What is it Rachel? I promise I won't get mad at you."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Rachel starts twirling her hair and said, "Well, uh, one summer when I was 10 and Ryan was 12 Mom made us keep journals because we were acting up. Ryan of course kept complaining. Well, he eventually did it to make mom be quiet. He wrote in it one day every summer and I kinda-oh read it.......Every entry said He was in love with you.......I wasn't supposed to read it either." Rachel looked up into Sophia's face still twirling her hair. 

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodds."I'm not mad. I just wished he would've told me. I'm in love with him..."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Rachel said, "Sophia, Ryan may not seem like it but he is actually super shy about telling people he loves them. He is actually more shy than you'd think. When Rock the Hots got their first gig, Ryan was freaking out. I almost had to push him out the door. You're one of the few people he can open up to. One time when Ryan was in middle school and we went to a dance, Ryan wouldn't talk to anyone. Okay, you'll probably say I'm like Ryan right now but, I'm hungry! I left before the camp had breakfast. Can you tell my mom I'll be right back?" With that Rachel ran off to the cafeteria to get a sandwich. The doctor had come in while Sophia was outside and he was talking to his parents.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic not showing

How do I upload a video?

Newbie!!!

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

latest videos