Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(working on school..will reply when i can)

Sophia rolled her eyes. She helped him in and onto the couch, She then grabbed the bandage and ice. She walked back to him grabbing a towel on the way. She sat down on the floor in front of him. She took his leg and sat it on her lap. It was swollen slightly. She sighed. She then took the bandage and lightly wrapped it around his ankle. She made sure to do it tight enough not to tight. She was very careful not to cause him anymore pain. She then pulled the coffee table and pulled it closer. She grabbed a pillow and sat it on the table/ She place his leg on top of it, She then wrapped the ice and put it on the swolled part of his ankle."You have to keep the ice on for a bit, so the sweeling will go down. Once the sweeling goes down your ankle shou;dn't hurt as much."

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, ignore my last comment.)

Ryan sighed and said, "Thanks. And I am not jealous. Why would I be?" He was lying through his teeth, but he didn't want Sophia thinking he was more of a tryant than she already did. He layed back.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia could tell something was wrong."Ryry..I love you. Can you please talk to me and tell me what is wrong." She felt like it was her fault. She bent her head down so he wouldn't see her face. Her eyes a little bit watery. She was tired of hurting everyone. That is when she knew what she was going to do.

(time skip to that night..everyone is heading to bed)
t s

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, you start. smile )

Ryan shook his head and said warily, "No, there's nothing wrong. Just tired." He yawned and his parents came back then. Leah dropped her bag and asked, "What'd you do, Ryan?" He groaned and said, "Nothing! I tripped and sprained my ankle.." Taylor laughed and asked his son, "Why does that not suprise me? Where's Rachel?" Ryan paused and looked at Sophia. He honestly didn't know.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
It was about 2:30 in the morning when Rach,Logen,Ryan and Sophia decided to go to bed. Sophia grabbed her laptop and and checked her mail. She saw alot of hate mail telling her to die.She then saw on where someone threatened to kill her.Then she saw one about how someone would ###### ###. She cried silently.At about 3;00 am when she knew everyone was asleep.She grabbed a knife and a razzor and walked on to the beach.She sat a few feet back from the water. She cut herself. She did it again this time bigger. She did it again ###### and deeper..way deeper.As she bleed she felt light headed. She did the same to her other are. She then layed back in the sand. She was dizy from lose of blood. She knew she'd faint soon. A minute later she did. She was sent to a peaceful black place.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
The next day, Rachel screaming is what woke everybody up. Ryan ran outside and saw Rachel was next to Sophia. He yelled panicked, "Mom! Dad! Help!" Ryan dropped to his knees next to her. Taylor and Leah came running out following Logen. Taylor called an ambulance and Leah looked at Sophia. Ryan climbed in the ambulance with Sophia, but no one argued. They were all still in their pajamas, but no one noticed.

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia barley had a pulse. Her heartbeat was very slow. Her bp was dropping quickly. She'd lost alot of blood. She was pale as can be. She looked so fragile and breakable.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan was sobbing, watching the medics.

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
As they drove to the hosp. the medics got Sophia pulse normal. She would need a blood infusion. She was still very pale and weak.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
They couldn't get Ryan to leave, so he was holding her hand when she woke up. His blue eyes were red and he had tears in them.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos