Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia layed on him crying.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan hugged her, still shaking.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
As Sophia cried she kept saying "I'm  sorry.'"

(these two live in the hospitial)

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan told her concerned, "You don't need to apoligize."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia just wantedhim to hold her and tell her everything was going to alright/

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan smiled and sang softly her song.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia started calming down. She was snuggked in Ryans arm when Rachel and Logen came in

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan glared at Rachel to say no smart comments. Logen smiled to assure him. Rachel rolled her eyes at both and asked, "What's up?"

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia didn't say anything. She looked at the ground, She then held up her arms.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Rachel said, "Okay....Anything else? What about Breaking Fawn boy?" Ryan rolled his eyes and informed her, "I don't watch chick movies. I heard it at school and I didn't know what it was. Sheesh." Logen cracked a smile.

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Do you like drinking tea?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Youtuber Crush(es) c:-moved

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?