Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia glareed fakely."How about my arm?"

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
Going out tonight changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress, reminds he of a missing piece of innocence she lost

Magic,Madness,Heaven,Sin..
Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

~Ziall's Love Child

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan smiled at her and said, "Sorry, forgot." He pulled her back up laughing. They were both drenched head to toe.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia laughed. She poked him.

Going out tonight changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress, reminds he of a missing piece of innocence she lost

~Ziall's Love Child

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned and grabbed her hand. He kissed the top of her head and smiled.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled bak at him.

~Ziall's Love Child

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan hummed and kissed her.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled and kissed him back.

~Ziall's Love Child

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned and ignored his sister who had just come out. She jumped into the water and headed under. Suddenly, Ryan leaped to his feet and yelled, "Rachel!" She was going in too far and Ryan realized the tide was too strong for her. He raced in and dragged her out. Her head had went under and she was coughing. Ryan glared at her and shouted, "What were you thinking? Mom told us not to go in!" Rachel shook from her brother's anger and muttered, "I wasn't. I'm sorry, I forgot!"

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(sick...)

Sophia shook her head. She swam to where Rachel and Ryan were. Just as she stood up to stand by him,the water got her foot. She felt the pull.Just as she thought she was good the water pulled ther feet right from under her. She fell straight under. She held her breath. The  tide pulled her. She couldn't come up. She couldn't breathe.

~Ziall's Love Child

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan saw Sophia wasn't on the surf and panicked. He scanned the beach and his breath caught. He yelped, "Rachel, get on the beach. Now!" Rachel did what he said and he plunged under the waves.

play online games

latest forum posts

why do you like manga?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Wolf Lovers Come Here

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

Favourite Sport?

How did you discover Kw?

latest videos