Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia pushed him."Shut up. You're are the same age as me and in the same grade. You know I can't stand that thing my father married. As for the gig yea..Umm, Can you guys learn 3 new maybe 4 new songs by Saturday..Of course I will help y'all. Oh and I'll stay with you Thursday night through I have no clue.'

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan realized that he was starving and McDonalds was 5 feet in front of them.  He pulled up and asked for a hamburger, chicken nuggets, Big Mac, chicken sandwich,  large fry, Milkshake, large Coke, and a McFlury. He noticed Sophia was gaping at him so he asked her what she wanted. He knew that she thought he could eat 2 horse and still be hungry!*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia rolled her eyes."Just get me 4 piece chicken nuggets and a milkshake."Thhats is when she heard Live While We're Young by One Direction. She turned it up singing along. She texted her mom"Late for school but it's only a half-day.' Her phone went off'You know that since it's a half day for teachers it wont mess up your grade g2g bye I love you." (SORRY HAD TO COOK!!)

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan gave the man their order and drove up. He turned to Sophia and asked, "Hey, you got 15 to 30 bucks I can borrow?"Seeing the look on her face he said, "Just kidding"*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled."Only you...I got an Idea." She took out her phone and txted Ryan's mom"Hey Mama H, is it ok with you if Ryan misses school today? My mom isn't makinng me go since it doesn't really count.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" A minute later her phone went off"I guess I don't mind.' Sophia smiled.'Thank you she sent back."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry. Gotta log off now) *Ryan dropped his mouth open. The girl was a wizard. He asked, "Howq did you get my Mom to let me skip school? Girl, you are a wizard. Where ya wanna go today? Since school isn't for us today, it's your choice. But we are not going to some girly place." Ryan knew she had to be at least magic to get his Mom to let him play hooky.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Gotta run Sorry! Talk later!)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled."You know I've always have been the better one when it came to parents. Who convinced them when we were 13 to ler us have a boy girl party? Let's go to our tree house."There tree house was something they had there parents make when they were 9 but over the years it had grown with them. Bean bag chairs,drinks,snack and a t.v.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan remembered something and pulled away from the tree house  He told Sophia, "Sorry. Hold on, I forgot I gotta make a payment on my car and the new guitar I put on layaway  Te music shop is right here. I'll use my cell on the car. I always almost forgot! Geez, dude..." Ryan pulled into a parking lot and went into a old music store. It was Ryan's favorite because it looked like it was straight from the 70's!*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia rolled her eyes getting out of the car. Of course he'd left his money. 'U need the money don't ya?!" she texted him. Sophia was humming Could it Be by; Christy Carlson Romano. She  sighed as she thought of the lyrics. She knew why she loved this song so much. She was falling head over heels for her best friend. (here's the lyrics I know we've been friends forever, But now I think I'm feeling something totally new, And after all this time, I've opened up my eyes, Now I see, You were always with me... Could it be you and I never imagined, Could it be suddenly I'm falling for you, Could it be you were right here beside me, And I never knew, Could it be that it's true that it's you, That it's you... It's kinda funny you were always dear, But who would ever thought that we would end up here, And everytime I've needed you, You've been there to pull me through, Now it's clear, I've been waiting for you.. Could it be you and I never imagined, Could it be suddenly I'm falling for you, Could it be you were right here beside me, And I never knew, Could it be that it's true that it's you, Oh it's you.. Cause today is the start of the rest of our lives, I can see it in your eyes... Oh and it's clear, and it's true, And it's just me and you, Could it be that it's true, That it's you... Could it be you and I never imagined, Could it be suddenly I'm falling for you, Could it be you were right here beside me, And I never knew, Could it be that it's true that it's you, Oh that it's you... Could it be that it's true that it's you. That it's you, oh it's you... )

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Check The Time (What is the exact Time)

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Plugs/Gauges? Cool or Gross?

How to get a girl to like u

latest videos