Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*I keep saying to Sophie, "It's not your fault. It's not your fault. We need to call the police. Please Sophie!" I'm very scared. I've never had to deal with something like this...ever.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: I hit send on his phone.I'm still crying.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*I don't think I've ever felt more relieved than when Sophia hit the send button on my phone. As the lady answered I talked to her saying, "Hi, my best friend was rapped. She just told me, we're outta school today. Please, what do we do? It happened Saturday night." I nearly cried with relief as I told the woman where we were, our names, and my cell number.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: I held my knees to my chest."Im sorry."I kept saying. I didn't know what else to do or say.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(This is my last post of the night, sorry! My mom is about to kill me!) *I never felt more relieved when I heard sirens. I threw open the door and the policeman came in.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok) Sophia: Sat there waiting. She txted her mom."we're at the tree house,i was rapped sat. night.."Her phone went off'I'm on my way.'

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan led the policemen over to where Sophia was. He had to speak several times before she spoke  "Sophia,Soph, Sophiaaa! SOPH!"He had to finally yell to get her attention! *

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: I looked at him."My mom's on her way."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Gotta go!) *Ryan said, "These are the officers......If you want, you can talk to them....While I try to not sound like selfish idiot and go eat lunch......" Ryan heads for the kitchen making Sophia a salad and him a big big big meal. He also gets the officers Cokes. He hears their recent to Sophia about the tree house. Ryan answers for her saying, "It's not actually a tree house obviously. My dad may be a mechanic but he can't build anything. So all 4 of our parents bought us a small little apartment."*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(aww bye) Sophia; I look at them and wait.I hear the door and my mom is there she comes in and hugs me.I don't want her to. She hadn't even noticed anything wrong with me.Even when I cried yesterday.She brushed it off. I look at all three.And tell them the same thing I told Ryan the whole time I'm shaking.

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.