Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia was practically shaking. The doctor looked at them. Ryan's parents Rachel and Sophia's mom were in there."So..do I match?"Sophia asked. The doctor looked at all of them before saying"Yes,you are."

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan sighed. He pleaded with her, "Please, Soph!" He ignored his family and Sophia's family.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"No,I'm going to do it.So please stop telling me not to."Sophia rreplied.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan crossed his arms stubbornly. He told her, "No. I refuse to go into surgery if you're going to that."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia crossed her arms. "Can y'all give us a min."she said.

(g2g morrow : ) )

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! Bye!)

They left and Ryan pleaded with Sophia, "Please. I don't want you, too."

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
 Sophia"I want to."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan said, "I won't go into surgery." He shook his head.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia crossed her arms."Well,either way I'm doing it."

play online games

latest forum posts

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What's your favorite Anime??

If You Could Change Your Parents

Name one thing in your room!

If You Could Change Your Parents

Happy Birthday!!! @Dreamy19-moved