Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Four best friends only have two months left until they split up and go off to college so what will happen in thoes two months? Name: Beck Colins Age: 18 Looks:  Perso: Beck is an out-going and carefree. She is always smiling and laughing and she can brighten up anyones day but she tends to get herself and her friends into some kind of trouble College: Cambridge University Name: Gavin Landers Age: 19 Looks: Perso: Gavin is very flirty and funny, he's a prankster and loves to joke around and make people laugh College: UCLA

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Alexa Marie Age:18 Perso: she is sweet. She likes to party and have fun. She is nice, but she can be a little nightmare when you make her mad. She is not afraid to speak her mind. She gurads her heart because she is afraid of being burt College:Princeton Name: Damon Age:19 Looks: Perso: he is kind and cares for people. He is nice and he is loving when you get to know him. College: UC Berkely

faded . ♡

-kvsh

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
wanna start?

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa She woke up early so she could shower. She dressed in a pair of denim mid thigh short, shorts. She curled her hair and took out her favorite pink forever21 lace top. She put on her brand new pair of pink and black jordans. She sat on her bed and looked at her phone. Damon he was still in bed. He often stayed up late and slept more during the day. He yawned and turned over. He sleeped soundly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Beck got up and went and took a shower. When she was down she walked out and got dressed and did her hair and makeup. She walked down stairs and saw the cook making breakfast. "Hey Jake" she said sitting at the counter and Jake sat her food in front of her. "Hey Beck what will you be doing today?" he asked "I don;t know maybe go to the mall with Alex,Damon and Gavin" she said fnishing her breakfast and grabbing her keys to her car and on her way out she texted them "To the mall!" then got in her car and started driving to the mall Gavin sat at the kitchen table eating his cearal when his sister came up with his phone. "Bubbly your phone vibrated" she said giving it to him. Gavin looked at it "What were you doing with it?" he asked taking it back slowly then read his texts and got up putting his bowl in the sink and grabbing his car keys. "Im heading out mom!" he called then got to his car and started driving to the mall to meet Beck, Alexa, and Damon

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa She went downstairs to her maid Emma. She sat down and Emma set her breakfast down. She texted Gavin, and Damon and Befk.Sorry guys. Im going to get a tattoo. See you at the mall later. she ate her breakfast as she talked to Emma. When she was done, she got her keys and hopped in her car. She drove to the tattoo shop. Damon he got Alexa's text as well as his friends text message. He was inside his car and decided to meet Beck and Gavin at the mall. He revved up his car and drove there. He sat outside on the bench waiting for them.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Beck pulled up to the mall and got out of her car. She looked down at what she was wearing as she walked in the mall and sat by the fountain and wated for the boys Gavin pulled up next and got out of car. He walked in and saw Beck he went to go sit next to her. "Hey" he said and Beck returned his hey with a smile "Hi" she said 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa When she got to the tattoo shop she walked in and went to the counter. She talked to the guy in the front and he checked off on her appointment. She went and sat down on the chair and turned on her left side so the guy could work on her right rib cage. She was gonna get a blue rose going up her rib cage. The guy started and Alexa winced a little. Damon he saw Beck and Gavin sitting by the fountain and wemto to sit across from them. He smiled warmly and looked at them." Hey guys. Whats up.?" He grinned.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Beck smiled big at Damon and Gavin telling them she had a crazy idea. If only Alexa was here she would totally do it with her Gavin rolled his eyes "Oh no here we go again" he sighed shacking his head

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

I've Always Love You

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa winced a bit more. She checked with the guy to see if he was almost done. She breathed in as he got to the bone for the stem. She got through that part and he was done. He put a healer cream on it and told her to treat it every other day. She smiled at it and left. She drove to the mall. Damon he laughed." Here we go again." He grinned.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Brave or Tangled?

Lion or Tiger?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

CONTINUE THIS STORY

everyone on KW hates me :(

latest videos