Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 This is technically about two teens, or more, who are friends, and 14, falling in love. {Pathetic summary x3} Just kidding~!  Highschool isn't easy.... Nor is love... 14 is a young age to find that out, but it's the truth. Two teens, both unaware of what may happen this year in high school, enter the love filled- and drama filled school. But- there is one catch to this high school.... Most students are Mutants. Love will happen, hearts broken, friendships made, and all that stuff x3 Name ~ Age ~ {Obviously 14 xD} Appearance ~ Biogrophy ~ (Optional of course xD) Personality ~ Anything Else? ~ {Anything you want me to change~?}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
nope this is fine! Name ~ Austin Cotter Age ~ {Obviously 14 xD} Appearance ~ roleplay chariie Biogrophy ~ (Optional of course xD) I suck at these so..no Personality ~ Romantic, Funny, Nice, Cool,Wierd, Anything Else? ~ mutant he controls ice it's conflicting powers right?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay, sorry for the pathetic summary at the top x3} Name ~ Ailayah "Alaya" Jehnson Age ~ 14~! Appearance ~ ..::RoLePlAy::... Biogrophy ~ Alaya was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. {Depressing, I know, but i can only do depressing ones x3} Personality ~ is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Anything Else? ~ Er.. She is a mutant, can control fire.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(who is that?)

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
so.. shall we start?

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
hello!

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
you there?

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yes. I am here. How should we start it? On the first day of school~?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok)

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oki doki ^,^)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos