Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Austin was speechless. " Look, i know you're doing this just to get to me and i don't care, ally's my friend and i don't care what anyone says, if you want to be my friend , then fine, but you can't get to me by doing things like that" the bell rang and he walked off with ally.
  Jasmine rolled her pale violet eyes at Austin, stomping on his foot before stalking away. "Your so not worth it Nally, you should just d!e!" She snarled, smirking as she passed Ally.  Ally heaved a sigh, heading towards class without Austin. She felt horrible; first Jasmine has to show up, and now she is hurting Ally mentally... She grabbed her arms, squeezing them tightly as she entered an empty classroom. She sat at an empty seat, crossing her legs as she slammed the door shut; She began sobbing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dude! i thought we could be friends, but i guess your insecurity won't allow that!" he said angrily and bounded off after ally.

"Those who hide
their freedom behind deterministic excuses, I will call cowards. Those who pretend that their
own existence was necessary, I will call scum. "
Jean Paul Sartre.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"Dude! i thought we could be friends, but i guess your insecurity won't allow that!" he said angrily and bounded off after ally.
 Jasmine ignored Austin, talking with her popular friends, flirting with jocks, all the same. She rolled her pale violet eyes at Austin as he bounded after Ally, then she began kissing-- more like making out with her boyfriend- Steve.   Ally sobbed as she heard the words repeat in her mind as she sat in the empty classroom. She felt as if she should d!e... but maybe not now.. Who would freaking care if she died? NO ONE! Maybe Austin.. No! He probably hated her with all his heart. She locked the door, sitting on an empty desk as she sobbed harder.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin knocked on the door "you there!" he said through the door . "you okay! don't worry about that cheerleader  she's incompetent! just open the door, please" austin said

"Those who hide
their freedom behind deterministic excuses, I will call cowards. Those who pretend that their
Jean Paul Sartre.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Austin knocked on the door "you there!" he said through the door . "you okay! don't worry about that cheerleader  she's incompetent! just open the door, please" austin said
  Ally just merely ignored Austin, then began walking across the narrowed out classroom. She grabbed the rim of her t-shirt, fumbling with it as she began walking throughout the olden classroom. She created a flame of fire in her right hand, putting directly on her left arm-- creating a very bad burn which looked a jet black with tints of red and orange, also a slight purple from the instant scorch.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin turned into water and  slipped under the door , when he materialized he saw the burn and put water on it.

"Those who hide
Jean Paul Sartre.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Austin turned into water and  slipped under the door , when he materialized he saw the burn and put water on it.
  Ally flinched as he touched her, but merely moved her left arm away. "Just stop Austin. We both know you'd rather be with the popular's.. Just let me stay here, or maybe transfer schools." She muttered dryly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"i'm not like that! i stick by people i like, ... also i'm  kind of a loner , being popular is not my thing" he said

"Those who hide
Jean Paul Sartre.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"i'm not like that! i stick by people i like, ... also i'm  kind of a loner , being popular is not my thing" he said
  Ally just flinched away from Austin, shaking her head, fast. She bit her bottom lip; "No. Just forget me Austin!" She hissed at the blonde boy, creating another flame on her finger tips. She traced the blazing fire on her arm again, causing it to burn even worse then before.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin grabbed her arm and hugged her " Ally Jenson you're my friend and friends stick by friends, now stop burning you self cause it hurts me to see you hurt"

"Those who hide
Jean Paul Sartre.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos