Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Austin grabbed her arm and hugged her " Ally Jenson you're my friend and friends stick by friends, now stop burning you self cause it hurts me to see you hurt"
  Ally used all her strength to try to pull away, but couldn't do it... Not to Austin.. She began to cry into his shoulder, her brown hair falling along her back. "I'm nothing Austin! Jasmine was right.." She muttered softly, sobs wracking through her body. "S-She was right.."

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"She's wrong, So very, very wrong" austin said still having his arms around her

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"She's wrong, So very, very wrong" austin said still having his arms around her
  Ally shook her head, tears seeping down her slim face. "She was right! Just accept it! I am a mistake! I always have been!" She called out, sobbing harder into his shoulder. She embraced him tightly, her left arm throbbing from the burns.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"if you're a mistake then i'm a mistake too" he whispered

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"if you're a mistake then i'm a mistake too" he whispered
  Ally bit her bottom lip, pushing Austin away from her-- the embrace ending abruptly. She felt anger rush inside of her; He was not a mistake! He was better than her! EVERYONE WAS! She shook her head furiously. "No! Your not a mistake! Your better than a mistake! That's why every girl including me has a crush on you! Don't ever think that way!" She blurted, her chocolate brown eyes showing nothing but anger.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"i....."   austin was again speechless then he was sad.... he had held his beloved for a short period of time and in an instant she was gone.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"i....." austin was again speechless then he was sad.... he had held his beloved for a short period of time and in an instant she was gone.
  Ally's eyes widened as she realized what she had said, a slight blush on her face. "I-I..." She started, her chocolate brown eyes showing nothing. She whipped around opening and slamming the door as she sprinted out of the school building drops of rain drenching her clothes and her hair-- including her body as she wept into her hands.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
austin started to run after her but was stopped by jasmine "shut up" she said before he could say anything and kissed him

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

austin started to run after her but was stopped by jasmine "shut up" she said before he could say anything and kissed him
  Jasmine had stopped Austin, seeing him trying to run after Ally. She smirked, placing a hand against his chest. "Shut up." She stated, then pushed her head against his-- kissing him with alot of force. She smirked under the kiss.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin tried to pull away but she held on to him with a grip.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

This or That??

Choose To Love Live Or Die

This or That??

We All Turn Back To Dust

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?