Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin walked into the Giant school. He stared at a statue of the principal for a while. "She must be very full of herself, she has a statue of herself in the hallway!" He thought aloud. He noticed a girl standing by but he thought nothing of it.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. . .Uh. . . I tried .-. )

Yumiko glanced up from her book and leaned off the wall as she heard someone say 'she must be very full of herself' she panicked slightly, thinking the person was talking about her. She relaxed when she heard the person add 'she has a statue of herself in the hallway'. When you thought about it, it really was an odd thing to do.

Yumiko sighed and adjusted her glasses, she didn't need them but it helped even out what she thought was poor lighting in the hallways, her brown hair was in a neat braided ponytail and she wore her favourite red and white blouse and red skinny jeans.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello! HIII!!" Austin screamed out loud to no one in particular. He turned to Yumiko and said "Hello? didn't you hear me? I'm Austin, but you can call me blondie." He Said. "Just like ally used to" He aid under his breath.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko smiled nervously, looking up at him. She then looked back into the book and waved to him, not looking up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Yumiko, commonly called Miko." She continued reading, her glasses resting on the tip of her nose. She adjusted them and continued reading, completely engrossed in the book.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin grabbed the book and looked at it. "What's the name?" He asked.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko frowned. "Nancy Drew: The Scarlet Slipper Mystery." She held her hand out, still frowning. "Please. . . can I have it back? It's just getting to the good part."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Read it! But i'm not gonna spoil it for you." Austin said to Yumiko."Later Miko!" He said as the bell rang.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko rolled her eyes and sighed. She took the book with an annoyed face and placed the book in her bag. She headed to her class with the same annoyed face. Once there, she took her glasses off and took a seat, then waited for the teacher. Her mind wandered to what happened in the hallway. "Well, he was. . . . slightly random". she thought.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin walked into the class panting. "I made it didn't i ?" He said to the teacher. The teacher nodded and he sat down next to Yumiko. "What class is this again?" He asked her.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG BYE!)

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

What is the most irritating reply?

What is the most irritating reply?

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos