Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko shrugged. "Math or something." She said writing on her hand with her pen. She sighed. "Why me? why does he choose to talk to me?" She reached into her bag and took out her book. Since the teacher wasn't ready, why not read?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"You keep reading, why is that?" Austin asked her.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko turned to him with narrowed eyes. "I can't read at home. . So I read here." She returned to her book and continued reading. Why wouldn't this guy leave her alone? She had been mostly ignored, except that this guy kept talking to her. Why? Just why? She brushed loose strands of hair from her face with a sigh.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you try to open up  a bit? I'm trying to work with this but i can't)

"Your parents don't let you READ at home?" Austin asked.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, sorry.)

Yumiko sighed softly and nodded. "Yeah, my parents aren't really book lovers." A slight smile spread across her face, "They do let me read. . .just not books I want to read. Only huge Science books and encyclopedias." She laughed softly to herself and brushed her hair from her face once more.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"You want me to tell you the ending now?" Austin asked with a twinkle in his eye. Just then... the bell rang a sharp- high pitched beep. He got up grabbed Yumiko's hand and ran off with her at his heels.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko shook her head vigorously. "No. No. No" she said quickly, but then was surprised as she was abruptly dragged from her seat at the sound of the bell. She almost tripped but managed to keep her balance. "I can't run well in jeans." She said, pouting slightly, as she followed him. "And why are we running anyways? Why are you dragging me?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"To GYM!! " Austin yelled. "We gotta get the best equipment!" He yelled over the rush of the kids.H

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"To GYM!! " Austin yelled. "We gotta get the best equipment!" He yelled over the rush of the kids.H

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos