Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"To GYM!! " Austin yelled. "We gotta get the best equipment!" He yelled over the rush of the kids.H

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko sighed and followed him. "Yay. Sounds fun." She said, sarcastically, as she hated gym most of the time. It wasn't that she couldn't do the required activities, she just enjoyed sitting down more. Plus, she always managed to get injured. She sighed once more, remembering the time she got hit in the head by a dodge ball.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know gym sucks but if we get the best equipment and hide them then they can't pelt us with the dodgeballs or hit us with the Jump ropes" Austin explained. "Ally taught me that"He said wistfully

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko raised an eyebrow. "That. . .is the worst logic I have heard all day. . . but it might work."  she said softly, still following him. She ignored the obvious question of who Ally was, she didn't really want to know.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"It actually did work. These kids are so idiotic they only go for the new equipment. The old ones were junk. " Austin said. "Ally was clever enough to figure that out. Maybe you're clever too!"He yelled. As he walked into the the gym and locked the door."Now hide anything that's new!" He said laughing.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko stood for a second, glancing around the room. She then slowly began to hide things in the least obvious places she could think of, glancing over at Austin a few times. "Won't we get in trouble?" She asked softly, though her voice reverberated throughout the gym.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"What's genius about it is that the gym teacher is in on it!" Austin yelled as he was hiding things in the most obvious places. "Yes I am!" The gym teacher yelled. " The trick is to hide them in  obvious places. The kids think their so smart the y Ignore the obvious places and look for the least obvious places." The gym teacher elaborated. "Thanks Dad!" Austin said.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko's mouth fell open, and she began to laugh. "Oh my gosh." she said to herself, before turning and hiding the things once more. "I can't believe. . . That is just so. . ." she just began laughing again, unable to stop.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos