Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Arti & Ultra only} 14 Year Old Love

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Incredible? I know." Austin said to her. The kids came rushing in. Austin whispered into his dad's ear "Excercises" . "Excercises! 50 push ups and 100 Jumping jacks! GO GO GO MOVE IT!" The gym teacher/Austin's dad Yelled. "They don't have to do it cause.... uhhh.. They have a note!" He said pointing to Austin and Yumiko. "Ally used to tell my dad to make the kids suffer."Austin said to yumiko.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko smiled. "Oh thank God. I thought I was going to have to do fifty push ups. I can't even do one." she whispered. She noticed he said he mentioned Ally once more. "Who's Ally, by the way?" she decided to ask.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"She was.... A friend....Close...Very close"Austin said looking out into nowhere.
"We...were...Dating...." He said still looking out into space. "But over the summer she... um... died" He said finally. (Arti's character) "This is the first time i've ever talked about her since ..it happened" He said wistfully.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"She was.... A friend....Close...Very close"Austin said looking out into nowhere.

"We...were...Dating...." He said still looking out into space. "But over the summer she... um... died" He said finally. (Arti's character) "This is the first time i've ever talked about her since ..it happened" He said wistfully.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko frowned slightly. "Oh. . .I'm. . . . I'm sorry." She sighed softly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss. . ." She brushed some loose strands of hair from her face. Poor guy.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's cool. I'm just trying to move on" Austin said. A cheerleader walked up to him. "Austin... I heard about Ally. So not a waste.Maybe you should move on" She said. "I'm Jasmine by the way" She said to Yumiko.  "Show some respect! She's dead" Austin said angrily.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"It's cool. I'm just trying to move on" Austin said. A cheerleader walked up to him. "Austin... I heard about Ally. So not a waste.Maybe you should move on" She said. "I'm Jasmine by the way" She said to Yumiko.  "Show some respect! She's dead" Austin said angrily.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"ultraboy789" wrote:

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

latest videos