Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"Incredible? I know." Austin said to her. The kids came rushing in. Austin whispered into his dad's ear "Excercises" . "Excercises! 50 push ups and 100 Jumping jacks! GO GO GO MOVE IT!" The gym teacher/Austin's dad Yelled. "They don't have to do it cause.... uhhh.. They have a note!" He said pointing to Austin and Yumiko. "Ally used to tell my dad to make the kids suffer."Austin said to yumiko.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

(Bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2009
Posts: 3744

Yumiko smiled. "Oh thank God. I thought I was going to have to do fifty push ups. I can't even do one." she whispered. She noticed he said he mentioned Ally once more. "Who's Ally, by the way?" she decided to ask.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"She was.... A friend....Close...Very close"Austin said looking out into nowhere.
"We...were...Dating...." He said still looking out into space. "But over the summer she... um... died" He said finally. (Arti's character) "This is the first time i've ever talked about her since ..it happened" He said wistfully.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

(bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"She was.... A friend....Close...Very close"Austin said looking out into nowhere.

"We...were...Dating...." He said still looking out into space. "But over the summer she... um... died" He said finally. (Arti's character) "This is the first time i've ever talked about her since ..it happened" He said wistfully.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2009
Posts: 3744

Yumiko frowned slightly. "Oh. . .I'm. . . . I'm sorry." She sighed softly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss. . ." She brushed some loose strands of hair from her face. Poor guy.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"It's cool. I'm just trying to move on" Austin said. A cheerleader walked up to him. "Austin... I heard about Ally. So not a waste.Maybe you should move on" She said. "I'm Jasmine by the way" She said to Yumiko.  "Show some respect! She's dead" Austin said angrily.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"It's cool. I'm just trying to move on" Austin said. A cheerleader walked up to him. "Austin... I heard about Ally. So not a waste.Maybe you should move on" She said. "I'm Jasmine by the way" She said to Yumiko.  "Show some respect! She's dead" Austin said angrily.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2011
Posts: 2036

"ultraboy789" wrote:



"ultraboy789" wrote:


"It's cool. I'm just trying to move on" Austin said. A cheerleader walked up to him. "Austin... I heard about Ally. So not a waste.Maybe you should move on" She said. "I'm Jasmine by the way" She said to Yumiko.  "Show some respect! She's dead" Austin said angrily.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 10:27:45 -0800

- 2017-11-21 10:05:58 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:54:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:37:39 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:18:04 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:58:14 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-18 12:02:02 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 10:05:58 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:10:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800