Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

War of Love

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Hi ya! This is a Private Role Play for me and Candyheart101. Here is the forms: ~Form~ Name: Age: Side: Looks: Personality: Powers: Weapon: Bio: Other: ~Form~ Name: Elizabeth Angel Age: 19 Side: Angel's Princess Looks: Loooong, blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, big beautiful wings, halo, and a beautiful white gown. Personality: Sweet, Brilliant, Compassionate, Loving, Funny, and Caring Powers: Fly, Read Minds, Healer, and see the future Weapon: Bow and Arrow Bio: Elizabeth is the princess of the Angels. She controls everything good and light. She is very caring and can't stand to see people in need helpless.  Other:N/A Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

War of Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Form; Name: Damien Age: 20 Side: Demon, The Demon Prince Looks: I am deciding still xD Persoanlity: He is a fun loving guy and is adventerous as well as mischievous. He is caring and a big joker. He is very protective towards the people he cares about. Powers: Can control fire, wind, teleport, and can shapeshift. Weapon: A dagger with a black blade and a red and white handle that looks like the colors seem to swirl together. Bio: He is the prince of Demons and can control darkness at will. He loves to see his enemies suffer and likes revenge.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

War of Love

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Let's start! Is that okay?) *Elizabeth was walking out of an old home where she had healed a child there. She called goodbye and started hurrying home. She could fly, but she almost never used it except if it was an emergency. She heard a noise as if someone was lurking in the bushes. She dismissed it and kept walking. * (Better?)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

War of Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( It'a good idea... but think about it. If he really did hate her, he wouldn't kill her himself. Princes just don't do that xD How about let's just start.. without any killling involved. Well, not until the war)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

War of Love

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"candyheart101" wrote:

( It'a good idea... but think about it. If he really did hate her, he wouldn't kill her himself. Princes just don't do that xD How about let's just start.. without any killling involved. Well, not until the war)
(OK, good point! Instead of reposting it though, I'll edit it.)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

War of Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yep!)  Damien was walking through the small village, a hood over his head that cast a shadow over his face. He had escaped the castle for a while to just walk around and talk to people  instead of doing royal necessities. Like practicing a speech, or his coronation. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

War of Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
This is what Damien looks like by the way.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

War of Love

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Elizabeth saw a boy close to her and she walked over to him and said, "Hello....My name is Elizabeth Angel. May I ask what is your name? I don't think I've seen you around my kingdom before." She continued.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

War of Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien flinched as a girl walked up to him. He quickly recognized her, The Angel Princess.. Uh oh. "Oh.. Um, my name is Damien.. I'm actually new to here. It's nice to meet you."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

War of Love

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Elizabeth asked Damien, "Would you like me to give you a tour of the kingdom? I would love, too. Oh, please!" Elizabeth fluttered her lashes without realizing she was.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Happy Eid!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos