Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Reluceso (PRP for Paprika+cr2diva101)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Forms! :3  Name: Gender: Age: Species: Extra Powers: (Two maximum) Personality: Biography: (Optional) Other: (Optional) Looks: 
My form!
Name: Archer Nyx Gender: Male Age: 19 Species: Elemental (He controls all elements.) Extra Powers: Shape shifts and can mimic a person's appearance. Personality: Jealous, protective, kind, lovable.  Looks: 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Valentina (Likes to be called Kat or Valentina) Gender: Female Age: 16 Species: Goddess of the human mind/emotions Extra Powers: Super speed and Charm speak Personality: Sweet, sensitive, romantic, girly, funny, smart, bubbly Looks: (Sorry, I can`t get a pic.) If you watch Victorious, look at Cat Valentine, the only difference between my character and hers is that mine has BLUE eyes!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I walked through the school's halls, searching for my class. I was a volunteer teacher for J.R Howard's High School.  Finally, I saw the Chemistry class door, with my name under it. Mr. Nyx's room.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
I walked through the halls as I was looking for Mr. Nyx`s chemistry class. Usually someone isn`t nervous about being a junior in high school, but I`m not like other people! So, I stopped thinking about it and walked into Mr. Nyx`s room. I thought that Mr. Nyx was gonna be a middle aged man, but when I walked in, all I saw was a REALLY good looking boy who looked about my age! I wanted to use my charm speak to get him over here, but then I remembered what my parents said, I only used my powers for emergencies! I was going to walk over and say hi, but he was SO good looking, I was speechless, for some reason I thought he was too, but he probably has a girlfriend already!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Girls were ogling at me, while the boys were feeling a bit jealous. A red haired girl entered a began staring at me with a speechless look. She walked away and sat down at a desk and took her things out.  I set my things down myself, including a picture of my beautiful fiancee, Audrey. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
I accidentally dropped my textbook, and when I picked it up, I saw a picture of a girl. ''I knew he already had a girlfriend!" I thought, I HATED being single! All I did during the summer was watch movies and TV shows where the girl would fall asleep on the guy`s shoulder and he`d be perfectly fine with it! I picked up my textbook sadly and put it back in my desk so it wouldn`t drop again!

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
The girl accidently dropped her text book, and when she stood up, she has a disappointed look in her eyes. What's up with her? I asked myself.  Mentally shaking my head, I began explaining today's lesson.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
As Mr. Nyx was explaining the lesson, I looked at all the other girls in the classroom. All they were focused on was Mr. Nyx`s looks. I thought in my head "Okay, seriously, he has a girlfriend, GET OVER IT! Besides, you don`t OWN him, he has a personality too! He`s not a Ken doll!" I tried to get that thought away from me and listen to Mr. Nyx as he was talking about the periodic table.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I could feel all of the girls' stares, which were causing me to have a lot of annoyance building up on me. Only after five minutes, I stopped talking and looked back the girls. "Ladies, please stop staring at me. I am your teacher and I cannot accept that kind of feeling," I told all of the female students, which looked away grudgingly. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
After Mr. Nyx told the girls to stop staring at him, I felt a thought in my head say "Thank you Mr. Nyx!" I mean, seriously, he`s got a girlfriend! GET OVER IT! Once again, Katie listened to the lesson.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos