Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hiding Sparks in the Shadows

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to make you form first? Big Grin

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Sho'. ;D Name: Raina Age: 16 Looks: Slender, a bit on the short side, unruly black hair. Her eyes are a bright mischievous blue, and her skin is tanned.  Personality: Is a street kid, and so very sharp and cunning, although she can't read because she never learned. She's not very trusting, and doesn't take things seriously. Because she's a Spark, she has some basic ability with everything, but is most talented with Air. Other: N/A That okay? ;D

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Perfect. Big Grin Name: Andrew 'Drew'  Age: 17 Looks: Andrew has poofy, outgrown brown hair that he flips continuously because it comes just past his eyes, which are bright green. His skin is tan and, and his body is slight cut, muscular.  Personality: Drew is quiet, but assertive. He's skilled in ready and writing, and since he is a spark, he's a master with mechanics. He doesn't get out much, but still knows everyone and everything.  Other: Is the maintence man for a large apartement complex. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Great ;D Should I start? )

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, go ahead. Big Grin

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on the bench in the park, and no one gave me a second look. I came here all the time, hanging around in the trees. It was a habit from when I was a kid. I started thinking about lunch. McDonald's, probably. (Meh. Sorry. xD)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Is your newfeed being funny? Mine is..] I sighed softly as I went over my charts....  Old Mrs. Johnsen on the first floor, the Marks family on the second... And on the third was... What was her name... Riana. She was a spark, like me, though she didn't let to many people know it... Being a spark was bad. I sighed as I put away my papers, looking around. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm changing her talent thing to like all sports, is that okay?) I jumped down from the tree, I would need to stop by my apartment before heading out again. I walked back, I liked being active not to mention a cab would waste money I didn't have. I walked into my apartment a quarter of an hour later to find the maintenance guy, Andrew, there. I stopped short awkwardly, caught by surprise.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Uhm... Yeah... Sure) I looked up and gave her an awkward salute with my wrench,"I came to fix the drain... You said that the sink clogs, right?"I asked, raising an eyebrow gently. When she nodded, I went back to work as she walked around and did homely things... I wasn't much for small talk. I was collecting my things when I heard screaming... Oh no. I opened the door and looked out to the street... Soldiers, collecting sparks. I closed the door and locked it firmly, looking at her and putting a finger to my lips so she would keep silence. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom, opening a panel in the back of the closet,"Hurry... get in."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I climbed in, moving to the far back of the small room that my closet had been hiding. Even I didn't know that this was there, but I guess that Andrew would have, him being the maintenance guy and all. We would probably be in here for a while, every time soldiers came they did a complete search of the area, looking for sparks. It took a lot of luck to make sure they didn't find you.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos