Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hiding Sparks in the Shadows

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I let my hands do their work, seeing as it was comforting her slightly. The room was pitch black, and I couldn't see anything at all... I could feel her, hear her... She was here. The soldiers seemed to rampage through her entire apartement, and I cringed as they opened the closet... Two feet away from us. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I held my breath sharply, stiffening, but my heart was pounding so loudly I was almost sure they could hear it. Involuntarily, I shifted my foot back and the soldiers stopped, debating over whether they heard something, eventually, though, they decided it was their imagination. They closed the closet doors and moved on.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shhh,"I hushed almost silently into her ear as the soldiers left her apartement. I sighed, holding her close in the darkness. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I waited a couple of minutes to be sure they had left, before relaxing again. I pushed against the entrance with my feet, causing the dooor to swing open into the rest of my closet. It had been hot in there, not to mention I'd been nervous the whole time.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and followed her out,"We should stay in the building until it gets dark..."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know what to do, thanks." I rolled my eyes, quickly reverting back to my normal self. "And when did you have the time to do that to my closet." I asked.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"It used to be a laundry chute... I changed it when you had me fix the shower,"I said with a shurgg. 

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos