Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Getting Older (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
A couple in their late twenties have to face life together as they grow older, grow together, and possibly grow apart. Dining area. Family room. Game area. Kitchen. Master Bathroom. Pool exterior. Three season porch. Master Bedroom. Basement: Family room. Sports area. Sports area: above. So that's basically the house... there's more pictures on my Decor 2 photo album. Form; Name: Age; Looks: Personality: Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Getting Older (Private)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
DUDE BEST HOUSE EVAH LIKE  WHUT Name: Carrie Wayland (her maiden name) Age: 28 Looks:  She usually wears dresses, though. Personality: Is a little (or very) bipolar, and gets mad easily over little things. She can hold a grudge for a long time, but still act like she likes you. She's a pefectionist, slightly OCD at times and bossy a lot of the time. When things are going her way, though, she's the nicest and happiest person in the world. Other: She's vegetarian.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Getting Older (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Logan Kennedy (middle name as well) Age: 28. Looks: RP Character: Kennedy Hoffman. Logan has light blue eyes and tends to dress in a lot of business-casual clothing. He makes sure all of his clothes are designer. Personality: Logan is somewhat conceited and doesn't really take no for an answer. For his entire life, he's gotten exactly what he wanted no matter what it was. Since he grew up living in a household where his father made all the decisions, he doesn't really see women as equals. He's a thick headed atheist and an extreme republican. Other: He hates (most) children.

let

Getting Older (Private)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome! So can you start? c: )

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Getting Older (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you still like to do this RP? :3

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

latest videos