Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms! (: Name: Gender: Age: Looks: Species: Bio (optional): Other:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You make yours first. Big Grin

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want me to be a boy, you a girl, vice versa, or both?
Name: Link Pierce
Looks: Chin length ink black hair, bright ice blue eyes, a pretty muscular build, about 6'2' Species: Vampire
Bio (optional): Link was a pretty good kid when he was young. It was one day senior year, when he was walking home late one night when he was cornered in an alley by a gang. He was given the option to die, or become immortal, and serve the gang. He chose to become immortal, but quickly fled the gang, abandoning them, leaving them furious. He continues to run away from them, living nomadically. Link is pretty quiet, reserved. He can be snappy at times, but he's actually really nice. He has a few anger issues that he's trying to work on, and tries to only feed on humans when necessary. He tries to not even look at girls, afraid of mating and getting attached, especially with a human which is one of the most severe crimes in the vampiric world.
Other: n/a
Name: Analise Brook
Looks: Auburn colored hair that falls in ringlets down to her shoulders, emerald green eyes with gold flecks in the center, a slim but a bit curvy figure, about 5' 4"
Species: human
Bio: ######## is very sweet, and loving. She is very intelligent, having graduated high school early, already in her second year of college. She loves the theatrical arts and music, and is a quite talented piano player. Although, she is quite shy, and has a pretty bad stutter when she's nervous.
Other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
That's your call. [: I can't tell you last roleplay I was in where I was the girl, though. But, if you want both, that works. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
We can do both. But, do you want the storylines to be connected? (:

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhm.. Sure.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
ok

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damon Pierce Gender: Male Age: 147 (Looks eighteen) Looks: Like his brother, and most  vampires, Damon is muscularly built. He has short black hair and soft hazel eyes,a mix of green and blue, his smile warm and comforting.  Species: Vampire Bio: Damon was always close to his brother, so when he disappeared when Damon was only thirteen, it crushed the boy. He went through his years silently, trying to solve the mystery of his long lost brother. When he turned eighteen, he awoke late at night to find him standing beside his bed. Gladly, Damon agreed to join his brother in the immortal world, and together they've lived in this world. Other: Link's younger brother. (If that's okay) Name: Mika Strifler Gender: Female] Age: Recently 18 Looks: Mika has soft chocolate colored hair that swoops down in layers around her shoulders straightly. Her eyes are a soft silver color, turning blue on some occasions. She's about 5' 8", not perfectly pettie, but still quite thin. Species: Human Bio: Mika grew up right, normal you could say, until her senior year in high school. She was hardly seventeen, and she was walking home on evening when she realized that the police car zooming down the street had stopped in her drvieway... Something had killed her mother, drained her blood and pulled her to pieces... It was brutual. Now, Mika lives in her own little apartement above a music store, alone. She's outgoing and cheerful, but at times she's solumn and quiet.  Other: n/a Would you like to start? Big Grin

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Surely Big Grin um, I'm gonna start in first person POV, we can change to third if you want Link- I looked at Damon and smiled. I was so glad I found him, it had crushed me to pieces when I left him home, trying to let him have a good life. But, then he came looking for me, and here we were. "What do you want to do, little bro?" I asked, snapping back into reality, and ruffled his hair Analise- I walked into the local music shop. I knew the girl who lived upstairs, she was pretty nice. We had a similar taste in music, and we bonded pretty quickly. "Hey Mika" I said smiling, walking up to her at the register

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
No, no, no, I love first person, I feel like it is more personal that way when you read, and write it. Big Grin Damon- Even though we'd been living like this for over a hundred years, he still treated me like a baby, and I still got frustrated by it. I swatted his hand from my head and laughed gently, shrugging as we walked down the sidewalk,"I was thinking we go home... You know, back to our real home, where we were born back in 1860,"I said slowly, smiling,"Jacksonville." Ever since he had changed me, we ventured around the world, avoiding home so no one recognized us... We would be safe now.  Mika- I glanced up and grinned, sitting up,"Hey there, girly, what're you doing here so early?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She usually came in after two o'clock and it was barely noon. I closed the maagzine on the counter and stood up, stretching. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

Name the user above you game

Name the user above you game

latest videos