Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I nodded, smiling. "Got it" I said. I kept a steady pace to make sure she was comfortable. I watched her sleep as I walked, her face angelic and adorable. I walked up the stairs to her apartment Analise- I moved over, making room for him. "Come lie down" I said smiling, spreading my arms to show that I wanted him close

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- The door was unlocked and in my slightly unconscious state, I heard him open it and walk inside. I forced my eyes open and I looked around, yawning. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to my legs got closer to the ground until I was standing. I was unsteady because of my deliriousness  and I grumbled, sighing.  Damon- I smiled gently and walked downstairs, locking the front door. I turned off all the lights and then walked upstairs, closing her door and smiled. I slid off my shoes, slowly lying down beside her,"Better safe than sorry..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- Once I got inside, I felt her trying to stand up. I gently put her on her feet, but in her half-conscious state, I had to hold her up. I heard her grumbles, and kissed her cheek. "It's ok, you just need some sleep." I told her softly, laying her down on her bed Analise- I nodded, smiling as he laid down beside me. I cuddled into him, my eyes feeling heavy with exhaustion. (writer's block)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I let out a soft sigh as I pushed off my shoes so they stumbled off the edge of my bed. I pulled him closer to me and smiled gently, "Don't go... Please." Damom- I noticed how close to asleep she was and gently pointed as the light switch, flicking my finger down, and the lights turned off. I pulled her close to me, feeling her small body fall into unconsciousness, mine soon followed.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Damom? XD) Link- I smiled, laying down with her. "I won't, I promise." I said, kissing her forehead, and I wrapped my arms around here. Analise- I closed my eyes, snuggling into Damon. I could tell the light had been turned off, but Damon's arms were still around me.... But, I let the thought go, sleep overtaking me

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I fell asleep, or deeper into sleep than I already was... A horrible screeching filled my ears and I groaned softly, reaching to the bedside table, pressing the button on the side of my alarm clock. I grabbed my glasses and slid them on before realizing there was an arm around me... I turned ever so slightly and smiled softly at Link, who looked just as disturbed by my alarm as I was. Damon- The few strays of sunlight that came in under her curtains caught my dreary eyes and I sighed gently. I pulled her slowly closer to me and kissed her cheek gently before resting back down.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- A high pitched, screeching noise filled my ears, and my tired eyes slowly opened. I saw Mika turn off the alarm clock, and I smiled. I brushed the hair out of her face, "Good morning, beautiful" I said, my voice altered from just having woken up Analise- I was snapped out of my unconsious state when I felt Damon pull me closer, and kiss my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, to see his sleeping face. I smiled, and kissed his lips gently.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled softly and laid back down beside him, "Good Morning," I said softly into the cold morning air, pulling the blankets around my shoulders tightly. Damon- I felt pressure on my lips and returned it softly after a moment, opening my eyes as it disappeared, "Rise and shine sleeping beauty," I whispered gently into her ear, brushing my nose across her cheek.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I felt her pull the blankets tighter around herself, and I held her closer, trying to keep her warm. "What time do you have to open up the store?" I asked softly Analise- I smiled, having laid back down and closed my eyes again, I whimpered gently as he told me to wake up. "But, what if I don't wanna?" I asked playfully, cuddling closer into him. It was very cold this morning, and he was keeping me warm.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- It was times like these where I was glad the heater was broken... I adjusted my glasses and sighed softly, "In half an hour," I said gently. Damon- I chuckled gently as rested my forehead against hers, "Then... We will lay down right here until you do..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

i need a bf

i need a bf

i need a bf

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos