Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I nodded, smiling. "Got it" I said. I kept a steady pace to make sure she was comfortable. I watched her sleep as I walked, her face angelic and adorable. I walked up the stairs to her apartment Analise- I moved over, making room for him. "Come lie down" I said smiling, spreading my arms to show that I wanted him close

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- The door was unlocked and in my slightly unconscious state, I heard him open it and walk inside. I forced my eyes open and I looked around, yawning. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to my legs got closer to the ground until I was standing. I was unsteady because of my deliriousness  and I grumbled, sighing.  Damon- I smiled gently and walked downstairs, locking the front door. I turned off all the lights and then walked upstairs, closing her door and smiled. I slid off my shoes, slowly lying down beside her,"Better safe than sorry..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- Once I got inside, I felt her trying to stand up. I gently put her on her feet, but in her half-conscious state, I had to hold her up. I heard her grumbles, and kissed her cheek. "It's ok, you just need some sleep." I told her softly, laying her down on her bed Analise- I nodded, smiling as he laid down beside me. I cuddled into him, my eyes feeling heavy with exhaustion. (writer's block)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I let out a soft sigh as I pushed off my shoes so they stumbled off the edge of my bed. I pulled him closer to me and smiled gently, "Don't go... Please." Damom- I noticed how close to asleep she was and gently pointed as the light switch, flicking my finger down, and the lights turned off. I pulled her close to me, feeling her small body fall into unconsciousness, mine soon followed.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Damom? XD) Link- I smiled, laying down with her. "I won't, I promise." I said, kissing her forehead, and I wrapped my arms around here. Analise- I closed my eyes, snuggling into Damon. I could tell the light had been turned off, but Damon's arms were still around me.... But, I let the thought go, sleep overtaking me

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I fell asleep, or deeper into sleep than I already was... A horrible screeching filled my ears and I groaned softly, reaching to the bedside table, pressing the button on the side of my alarm clock. I grabbed my glasses and slid them on before realizing there was an arm around me... I turned ever so slightly and smiled softly at Link, who looked just as disturbed by my alarm as I was. Damon- The few strays of sunlight that came in under her curtains caught my dreary eyes and I sighed gently. I pulled her slowly closer to me and kissed her cheek gently before resting back down.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- A high pitched, screeching noise filled my ears, and my tired eyes slowly opened. I saw Mika turn off the alarm clock, and I smiled. I brushed the hair out of her face, "Good morning, beautiful" I said, my voice altered from just having woken up Analise- I was snapped out of my unconsious state when I felt Damon pull me closer, and kiss my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, to see his sleeping face. I smiled, and kissed his lips gently.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled softly and laid back down beside him, "Good Morning," I said softly into the cold morning air, pulling the blankets around my shoulders tightly. Damon- I felt pressure on my lips and returned it softly after a moment, opening my eyes as it disappeared, "Rise and shine sleeping beauty," I whispered gently into her ear, brushing my nose across her cheek.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I felt her pull the blankets tighter around herself, and I held her closer, trying to keep her warm. "What time do you have to open up the store?" I asked softly Analise- I smiled, having laid back down and closed my eyes again, I whimpered gently as he told me to wake up. "But, what if I don't wanna?" I asked playfully, cuddling closer into him. It was very cold this morning, and he was keeping me warm.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- It was times like these where I was glad the heater was broken... I adjusted my glasses and sighed softly, "In half an hour," I said gently. Damon- I chuckled gently as rested my forehead against hers, "Then... We will lay down right here until you do..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos