Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I nodded gently. "Do you want me to help out? I could organize stuff in the stock room if you want or something." I offered, smiling. I brushed my lips across her cheek. Analise- I smiled, wrapping my arms around his back. "Good. But, for a warning, that might be all day" I said with a chuckle. It was nice to wake up with someone, instead of being alone like usual.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "Only if you let me make you dinner tonight, "I said softly as he brushed his lips on my skin. I grinned and turned to face him," Deal? " Damon- " I can do that, "I said gently. The thought of spending an entire day with her in my arms was absolutely amazing.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smirked, "Deal" I said and kissed her cheek. I looked at her, I couldn't believe I was holding someone this beautiful and perfect in my arms right now.. Analise- I grinned, and pecked his lips gently. I was ecstatic at the thought of an entire day with Damon. I held him closer, never wanting to let go. (We need some drama...)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Weeelllll, neither boy has a place to live at the moment, and they are vampires... What do you think?) Mika- I smiled and crawled out of bed... My hair was in a frenzy and all the clothes I was in were wrinkled... I would have to wash them before giving them back to Analise... I sighed and walked to my closet, grabbing one of my many work shirts and a pair of jeans. I began to change without really thinking that he was still right there... Habit I guess. Damon- I smiled and kissed her cheek before lying back and pulling her close. I would need to run to our old home a few states away and get all my things, and I would need Link to come with.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(What exactly do you have in mind? the boys move in with the girls? One girl becomes a vampire? one girl gets pregnant?....) Link- I watched her get up, and when she started to get changed, although I desperately wanted to watch, I turned my head and blocked my view of her. What? I was raised to be a gentleman. "Uh..." was all I could manage to say Analise- I smiled, laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, already starting to drift back to sleep

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Any and all of those work. xD) Mika- When I heard him I was pulling on my jeans and I suddenly felt really stupid. I shook my head, "I'm sorry," I said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I sighed as I stared in the mirror, "Stupid Mika... Stupid." Damon- I felt her falling asleep in my arms and felt a growling in my stomach... Not a hunger, not for food at least... But for my curse. I couldn't hurt her...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(XD How about Damon turn Analise into a vampire?) Link- "It's ok" I called to her as she walked into the bathroom. I sighed gently, thinking about all the stuff we left back in our old house. We'd have to go back to get it all. And by we, I meant I needed to get Damon. Analise- I heard Damon's stomach rumble, and I slowly woke up. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, opening my eyes, rubbing away the sleep from them. I saw a worried look on his face, "Are you ok?" I asked, concerned

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, Haha, soon?) Mika- I finished getting ready in the bathroom, wiping off the smeared make up from the night before and sighed. I brushed out my hair, letting it fall around my face as I adjusted my glasses and walked out, looking down at him gently. Damon- I shook my head gently, "I'm sorry... I have to go," I said, crawling out of her bed and pulling on my shoes. I liked my lips, her pulse echoing in my ear.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Very soon? Haha) Link- I looked at her, standing up. "Are you alright?" I asked gently, "I didn't see anything if you were wondering. I promise" Analise- I got up, and before he could get through the door, I grabbed his hand. "Damon, please don't leave. If it's because of me, just tell me. I... I can take it" I said softly, trying to fight back the tears that desperately wanted to spill on my cheeks.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled at him and shook my head, "I'm fine," I said, crawling over him and smiling, "So... You still going to help me out?" Damon- I turned to look at her and realized how distraught she was. I sighed and placed my hand softly on her cheek, "Honey it's not you... It's me... I don't want to hurt you... You wouldn't understand," I said with a shake of my head.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

did u belives in ghost?

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos