Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I nodded gently. "Do you want me to help out? I could organize stuff in the stock room if you want or something." I offered, smiling. I brushed my lips across her cheek. Analise- I smiled, wrapping my arms around his back. "Good. But, for a warning, that might be all day" I said with a chuckle. It was nice to wake up with someone, instead of being alone like usual.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "Only if you let me make you dinner tonight, "I said softly as he brushed his lips on my skin. I grinned and turned to face him," Deal? " Damon- " I can do that, "I said gently. The thought of spending an entire day with her in my arms was absolutely amazing.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smirked, "Deal" I said and kissed her cheek. I looked at her, I couldn't believe I was holding someone this beautiful and perfect in my arms right now.. Analise- I grinned, and pecked his lips gently. I was ecstatic at the thought of an entire day with Damon. I held him closer, never wanting to let go. (We need some drama...)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Weeelllll, neither boy has a place to live at the moment, and they are vampires... What do you think?) Mika- I smiled and crawled out of bed... My hair was in a frenzy and all the clothes I was in were wrinkled... I would have to wash them before giving them back to Analise... I sighed and walked to my closet, grabbing one of my many work shirts and a pair of jeans. I began to change without really thinking that he was still right there... Habit I guess. Damon- I smiled and kissed her cheek before lying back and pulling her close. I would need to run to our old home a few states away and get all my things, and I would need Link to come with.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(What exactly do you have in mind? the boys move in with the girls? One girl becomes a vampire? one girl gets pregnant?....) Link- I watched her get up, and when she started to get changed, although I desperately wanted to watch, I turned my head and blocked my view of her. What? I was raised to be a gentleman. "Uh..." was all I could manage to say Analise- I smiled, laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, already starting to drift back to sleep

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Any and all of those work. xD) Mika- When I heard him I was pulling on my jeans and I suddenly felt really stupid. I shook my head, "I'm sorry," I said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I sighed as I stared in the mirror, "Stupid Mika... Stupid." Damon- I felt her falling asleep in my arms and felt a growling in my stomach... Not a hunger, not for food at least... But for my curse. I couldn't hurt her...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(XD How about Damon turn Analise into a vampire?) Link- "It's ok" I called to her as she walked into the bathroom. I sighed gently, thinking about all the stuff we left back in our old house. We'd have to go back to get it all. And by we, I meant I needed to get Damon. Analise- I heard Damon's stomach rumble, and I slowly woke up. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, opening my eyes, rubbing away the sleep from them. I saw a worried look on his face, "Are you ok?" I asked, concerned

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, Haha, soon?) Mika- I finished getting ready in the bathroom, wiping off the smeared make up from the night before and sighed. I brushed out my hair, letting it fall around my face as I adjusted my glasses and walked out, looking down at him gently. Damon- I shook my head gently, "I'm sorry... I have to go," I said, crawling out of her bed and pulling on my shoes. I liked my lips, her pulse echoing in my ear.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Very soon? Haha) Link- I looked at her, standing up. "Are you alright?" I asked gently, "I didn't see anything if you were wondering. I promise" Analise- I got up, and before he could get through the door, I grabbed his hand. "Damon, please don't leave. If it's because of me, just tell me. I... I can take it" I said softly, trying to fight back the tears that desperately wanted to spill on my cheeks.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled at him and shook my head, "I'm fine," I said, crawling over him and smiling, "So... You still going to help me out?" Damon- I turned to look at her and realized how distraught she was. I sighed and placed my hand softly on her cheek, "Honey it's not you... It's me... I don't want to hurt you... You wouldn't understand," I said with a shake of my head.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Name the last thing you ate.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?