Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "Of couse" I said smiling, wrapping her in my arms. "We made a deal, remember?" I said with a wink Analise- "W-will you come back?" I asked softly, looking down. I didn't want him to leave, I wanted to know what was going on, I knew he was doing this to protect me.. But, that didn't prevent me from wanting to make him stay

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled at him, "Maybe you should remind me," I said gently, kissing his neck gently. Damon- I looked down at her, nodding, "Of coarse," I said gently, leaning in and kissing her slowly, deeply. I felt my fangs and pulled back, staring at her. I blinked a few times, my eyes turning black and I shook my head, "You wouldn't understand..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Luke- I smiled back at her, "Maybe I should"  I said. I kissed her gently, but then Damon flashed in my mind. It had been at least 2 weeks since he last fed, while for me it was about 4 days ago. How was he holding up?... Analise- I kissed him back, and was a bit startled as he pulled back suddenly. I watched as his eyes turned a deep, dark black. It finally hit me what was going on. "Damon, you're not human are you?" I asked gently. I just barely noticed the fangs in his mouth as well. I pulled my hair off my neck, "It's ok, drink if you need it" I said softly

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- The kiss was warm and gentle... Perfect. I moved into his lap, straddling his waist, and then something changed. I slowly pulled away, "Is everything okay?" Damon- How did she... Why would she... I stared at her skin, watched the pulse of her blood. I stepped forward and then proceed myself away and shook my head, "I won't... Hurt you Analise. I won't." It didn't make sense how she knew, maybe all the movies she watched and books she read... Why would she offer herself? A bite would not simply turn someone... I would have to bite them, an they would have to bite me to become a vampire... I sighed, my heart racing. (What if he just drinks from her at first?)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "Yeah" I said, snapping back to Mika. I suddenly felt a shift, knowing Damon was ok. "Everything's perfect" I said with a smile, kissing her again Analise- "Honey, you need it. It's ok." I said, taking a step towards him. "I know what happens when you bite me, I would need to bite you back to become one. Which I won't, yet... But, please Damon, if you love me, listen to me and drink" I said softly. It helped a little from reading so much about vampires, but the movies weren't as accurate.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled gently as he kissed me and I rested my forehead against his,"Feel free to shower... There's not much food around here... But, welcome yourself to whatever you can find,"I said, crawling off the bed and  adjusting my clothes,"I'll be downstairs." Damon- I stared at her and took a slow breath... If I loved her? I... I did. Slowly, I took her by the hips and pulled her closer... It had been forever since I had tasted human blood.I kissed her gently, feeling as she  moved the hair from her neck again. I looked down at the open skin, pecking it gently a few times before pushing her head back, sinking my teeth in. I felt the skin break under pressure and I began to drink her in... From what I heard... It felt good sometimes. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smiled. "Thanks, I'll be down in a few minutes" I said. Obviously I wouldn't eat any of the food she had here, I ate, well drank something completely different. I fixed my clothes and started to walk downstairs. Analise- I smiled, kissing him back. I moved my hair out of the way again, taking a deep breath as he kissed my neck. I felt his fangs bite through my flesh, and I groaned quietly. It surprisingly felt amazing, I wrapped my arms tighter around the neck, feeling my knees start to give out from under me. Not because of the blood loss, but because of something else... I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was though...

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I walked around, carrying a new box of CD's to the front, dropping the heavy box onto the counter with a grunt. I sighed and rested my head on it before cutting it open and setting the knife onto the counter, unloading the discs.  Damon- That hum... It was bliss...I felt her giving out and I reached down, picking her up. I wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her against one of the four bed posts. I gripped her hips forcefully and slowly pulled away, running my tongue over the two puncture marks so they wouldn't bleed. I pulled away to look in her eyes, sighing, refreshed,"Are... Are you okay?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I saw her unpacking cd's, and I smiled. "Want some help with that?" I asked, walking towards her Analise- I felt him lean me against a bed post for support. I wrapped my legs around his waist, in a state of pure bliss. Once he pulled away, I looked into his eyes. "I'm.... great" I said grinning, trying to think of a good word to use. "Are you ok?" I asked

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "Sure... There is another box in the back if you would like to grab that,"I said with a smile, stacking the CD's on the counter as I unpacked the box.  Damon- "I am... Refreshed,"I said as I set her onto the bed, slowly untangling her from me. I kissed her forehead and stood straight,"How do you know so much?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

speak about the above user

Skittles or Nutella

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos