Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry my responses are slow, i'm practicing my clarinet) Link- I smiled, going to get the box. I brought it back to the counter, and cut it open with the knife. Analise- Ever since I was a little girl, I've been fascinated of vampires. I've read just about everything, seen every movie, I know the signs, and still, for the most part, my knowledge is incorrect. People take things and ideas, twisting the truth until it is nothing but fantasy. I also noticed how your eyes turned black" I said softly, explaining

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine. Big Grin ) Mika- As he set the knife down, I set my hand on the counter and winced as it sliced the end of my finger. I stepped back and pinched my finger so it wouldn't bleed to badly,"Ow.. Owie..." Damon- I smiled and leaned in, kissing her gently," Are you sure you're okay? That I didn't hurt you?" I would hate myself if I ever hurt her... My blood was pumping, energy filling me... She had given me power, she had given me the one thing I needed. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I took a deep breath as I smelled the blood. I kept myself calm, "Shh, you're okay" I said softly, getting napkins and putting them on her finger. There was quite a bit of blood, and I was afraid she might need stitches.. Analise- I chuckled gently. "It was actually the opposite... It felt... really good...." I admitted quietly, a deep blush settling on my cheeks

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I groaned gently and sighed, looking up at him, nodding,"I'll be okay... It just hurts,"I sad, chewing on my bottom lip faintly. I looked up at him,"Are you okay? I hope blood doesn't make you squirmish... I have really thin blood, so once I start, it is really hard to stop..." Damon- I watched her cheeks turn red and I smiled, leaning over her and kissing her neck,"Then... Maybe I should do it again,"I whispered, awaiting her permission. This was something I needed to be careful of... But, I could just bite, I didn't have to dribnk. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I sighed gently, "I'm fine, just worried about you" I said softly. I wrapped my arms around her waist gently. Analise- I smirked as he began to kiss my neck. "I think you should...." I whispered back, laying down, watching him get on top of me. I smiled, running my hands through his hair.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I rested my head on his chest and kept pressure on my finger, hoping that the bleeding would stop. I smiled when he said that he was worried about me. It was cute... Slowly, I pulled away,"Kiss it better?" Damon- I crawled over her and ran my nose across her cheek before digging my teeth into her again, pinning her wrists down with w faint grin. She could get away if she wanted... 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I chuckled. "Of course" I said smiling. I took her finger, and despite the blood, I kissed it. The taste of her blood was intoxicating, but I forced myself to stay in control. Analise- The intense feeling of bliss overtook me once more as I felt him bite down. A faint hum came from the back of my throat, feeling his grip around my wrists. I knew I could easily get away, but I didn't want to..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled and kissed him slowly. We only had a few kisses, and I wanted more... I looked up as a customer walked in and I smiled, walking over slowly,"Hey there, how may I help you today?" Damon- Hearing her hum sprung a low growl from the back of my throat and I squeezed her wrists, biting in a little deeper, feeling her squirm. I grinned, glad that this curse was good for something...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smiled as she kissed me, and I kissed her back. It wasn't long before a customer came in, and I strolled around the store, fixing up little things Analise- I felt him bite deeper, his grip tightening. I squirmed a bit under him, my humming growing louder. I smirked at his low growl, and wrapped my legs around his waist

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- The day was slow, not many customers, not much to do... But that meant being able to flirt with Link, play with him and trade glances. The store looked cleaner, more organzied, thanks to him... It was really nice. I sat on the counter, with him standing between my legs,"What would you like me to make you for dinner?" Damon- I pulled my fangs out of her slowly and kissed her gently... She was a prize, a gift... Everything I could ever ask for. I smiled at her and leaned in, kissing her warmly with a playful growl. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos