Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "To be honest, I actually really like that music" I said. I grinned as I took the cases, my arms now full. "Can you get that?" I asked, staring at the loose piece of hair right in front of my eyes. I tried to blow it away, and laughed when it didn't work. Analise- My face was probably red as a tomato now. I watched as he flipped through the magazine, seeing him stop on one page in particular. "Anything seem to interest you?" I asked grinning.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I chuckled as I watched him attempt to blow the hair away and I nodded, reaching up and brushing it up behind his ear, nodding with satisfaction,"Is there anythign else you need? We've got just about everything..." Damon- I looked down at the page and chuckled, it was an advertisement for the Victoria's Secret line and I shrugged,"I don't know... I mean, she's pretty, but..."I picked up the magazine and held it up to her face,"She's nothing compared to you..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I grinned as she brushed away the hair, "Well.. how much would it cost for a date with you?" I asked smirking. I saw her start to blush, and I chuckled softly. Analise- I saw the picture of the Victoria's Secret model, and I immediately felt self conscious, her being far superior than me... But when he said she was nothing compared to me, that broke down every wall of self consciousness, of inconfidence, every bad feeling went away. "Uh, my friend and I were gonna see a movie tonight, do you wanna come?" I asked, a sheepish smile on my face

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I leaned on the rack of CDs, trying to be smooth, but slid and fell onto my but inside. I laughed gently and stared up at him,"It depends... How much are you willing to pay?" Damon- I grinned,"Alone in a dark room, next to you? Of coarse,"I said with a nod,"I'll have to ask my borhter, first, we need to find a place to stay before we start galavanting around town."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I chuckled as she fell, and helped her up. "Anything is worth it to have you" I said grinning. I was reluctant to let go of her, but I eventually did. I overheard Damon say something about needing to ask me something, but he knew it would probably be a yes. I wasn't an overly over-protective brother, I knew him very well, and knew he'd be able to take care of himself. Analise- I smiled back, "Uh, you can stay with me if you want.." I offered. What was I thinking?! I was inviting a boy whom I hardly knew to live in my house with me, but part of me didn't mind.. "I have a plenty of room at my house, which isn't too far from here."

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I grinned and her and shook my head softly,"I couldn't possibly ask you to do that,"I said as I stepped closer to her,"I don't think I'd be able to resist such a temptation,"I added slyly. I was hoping Link and I could get our old house, anways, if it was still up and livable.  Mika- I smiled and took the CDs from him and headed for the counter where Analise and the guy's brother stood, they were obviously flirting. I glanced back at the guy, never getting his name. I priced the two disks, and set them in a bag,"That'lll be twelve dollars and fifty six cents."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I grinned as he stepped closer. "I don't think I could either..." I admitted with a wink. I saw Mika, and Damon's brother walking to the counter, I moved out of the way for them, and started to fall as I tripped over a solid display case.. Link- "I'm Link by the way" I said smiling as she took the cd's. I glanced at my brother, and in that one look, I knew he really liked that girl.. I handed the money to the brunette, and I noticed the other one start to fall, seeing Damon's immediate reaction.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- Part of being a vampire is lightening fast skills, and as she began to fall as swooped around my brother, and before her knees could hit the ground, I had Analise in my arms, holding her at the angle I had caught her in,"You alright?" Mika- "I'm Mika,"I said with a smile, ringing him up and handing him his change. I gasped as Ana began to fall and felt my eyes widen when the younger boy caught her. I gave a sigh of relief and leaned on the counter. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- My face was bright red with embarrassement.. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said quietly. It was nice that he caught me though, except at an extremely akward angle.. His arms were wrapped around my torso, but I was looking at the ground. Link- I didn't even need to look to know that Damon had caught her. I smiled and stuffed the change into my pocket, but not before leaving her a generous tip. "Would you like to go out with me tonight?" I asked Mika, smiling

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I slowly turned her around as I pulled us both up straight, reaching up and smoothing her hair from her face. We were standing closely together and I didn't want to move, so I didn't,"Well, good..." Mika- I looked up at him and smiled,"I would love to,"then the thought dawned on me and I sighed,"but, I can't... I'm going to a movie with Analise... Maybe another time?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you feeling right now?

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

What was the last thing you ate?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos