Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hand on her cheek. "I'm so sorry, Mika. But it was either this, or death..." I said softly

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded slowly and moved his hand from my face, standing up. I felt different...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll go get you something. I'll be right back" I said, I went and got her a water bottle of blood. I brought it back to her. "Here, drink this"

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed gently and opened the bottle, taking a small sip, and then a larger one. It was bittersweet, but yet so refreshing... Thick and cold, syrupy... I looked at him, "Okay..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"How was that?" I asked her. I knew how it tasted, but I wanted to know what she thought.

(Timeskip to morning for Damon and Analise?)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know... I'm really confused," I said, looking at him with teary eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Analise soundly resting beside me. I ran my hand down her side, "Honey, wake up..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm sorry, love" I said softly, and wrapped my arms around her

My eyes slowly opened, and I saw Damon looking at me. "Good morning" I said sleepily, yawning

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good morning... Let's go see Mika," I said, helping her out of bed. I smiled and took her to the room. When I opened the door, Mika and Link were pulling from a hug. I turned and saw Analise, sniffing gently.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniffed, starting to get a stuffy nose. "It's just a cold" I told Damon, and smiled at Mika. "You look so pretty!" I said to Mika, seeing the changes that vampirism had made to her.

I pulled away from Mika just as my brother and Analise walked in

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks," I said, looking down at myself. I sighed gently and bit down on my lip, "You all kept this secret from me..." I sighed guiltily and nodded.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos