Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hand on her cheek. "I'm so sorry, Mika. But it was either this, or death..." I said softly

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded slowly and moved his hand from my face, standing up. I felt different...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll go get you something. I'll be right back" I said, I went and got her a water bottle of blood. I brought it back to her. "Here, drink this"

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed gently and opened the bottle, taking a small sip, and then a larger one. It was bittersweet, but yet so refreshing... Thick and cold, syrupy... I looked at him, "Okay..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"How was that?" I asked her. I knew how it tasted, but I wanted to know what she thought.

(Timeskip to morning for Damon and Analise?)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know... I'm really confused," I said, looking at him with teary eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Analise soundly resting beside me. I ran my hand down her side, "Honey, wake up..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm sorry, love" I said softly, and wrapped my arms around her

My eyes slowly opened, and I saw Damon looking at me. "Good morning" I said sleepily, yawning

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good morning... Let's go see Mika," I said, helping her out of bed. I smiled and took her to the room. When I opened the door, Mika and Link were pulling from a hug. I turned and saw Analise, sniffing gently.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniffed, starting to get a stuffy nose. "It's just a cold" I told Damon, and smiled at Mika. "You look so pretty!" I said to Mika, seeing the changes that vampirism had made to her.

I pulled away from Mika just as my brother and Analise walked in

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks," I said, looking down at myself. I sighed gently and bit down on my lip, "You all kept this secret from me..." I sighed guiltily and nodded.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

What song is stuck in your head?

Chat not working for me!

latest videos