Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and I sighed gently, nodding.

I wrapped my arm around Mika, looking at them all, "We're all gonna get through this, as long as we stick together." I said softly, looking at my brother

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to shower," I said, pushing Link away. I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. I sighed, "Well, she's taking this better than I thought."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed as she pushed me away. "Yea" I said sadly. I didn't like her being upset like this, I felt so guilt because I was the one who had changed her

I looked at Link. "This isn't your fault. She would've died without you" I told him

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She will get over it... We all get upset," I said with a nod. I took a shower and stared in the mirror... I definitely was stunning now. I sighed and wrapped a towel around myself.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded softly, and sat down.

I sniffed my nose again, and started coughing. I cursed under my breath

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My jaw locked at I glanced at Analise, "Not you, too..." I heard her coughing and frowned, holding the towel to myself.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him, fear in my eyes. Finally the coughing fit subsided, leaving me shaking and feeling freezing.

I looked at Damon, knowing the same feeling. If this was the council causing this, Damon would not be happy..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and bit into my wrist, holding it out to Analise, "Drink... It'll make you better." I walked over to Link and took his hand, watching.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I.. I can't" I said softly. I didn't know why, but I just couldn't..

I held Mika's hand, watching Damon and Analise

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit into my own wrist, pulling open her mouth and forcing her to drink. Our blood would heal her, and since I was fresh and a girl, I figured it would work better. I pulled my wrist from her and shook my head, "I'm getting dressed." I stared at Mika in shock. She was so forceful and so much of a leader. I glanced at Analise, sighing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot

bingo

DESCRIBE YOUR FRIEND(S) IN ONE WORD

Random Stuff A-Z