Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and I sighed gently, nodding.

I wrapped my arm around Mika, looking at them all, "We're all gonna get through this, as long as we stick together." I said softly, looking at my brother

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to shower," I said, pushing Link away. I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. I sighed, "Well, she's taking this better than I thought."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed as she pushed me away. "Yea" I said sadly. I didn't like her being upset like this, I felt so guilt because I was the one who had changed her

I looked at Link. "This isn't your fault. She would've died without you" I told him

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She will get over it... We all get upset," I said with a nod. I took a shower and stared in the mirror... I definitely was stunning now. I sighed and wrapped a towel around myself.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded softly, and sat down.

I sniffed my nose again, and started coughing. I cursed under my breath

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My jaw locked at I glanced at Analise, "Not you, too..." I heard her coughing and frowned, holding the towel to myself.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him, fear in my eyes. Finally the coughing fit subsided, leaving me shaking and feeling freezing.

I looked at Damon, knowing the same feeling. If this was the council causing this, Damon would not be happy..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and bit into my wrist, holding it out to Analise, "Drink... It'll make you better." I walked over to Link and took his hand, watching.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I.. I can't" I said softly. I didn't know why, but I just couldn't..

I held Mika's hand, watching Damon and Analise

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit into my own wrist, pulling open her mouth and forcing her to drink. Our blood would heal her, and since I was fresh and a girl, I figured it would work better. I pulled my wrist from her and shook my head, "I'm getting dressed." I stared at Mika in shock. She was so forceful and so much of a leader. I glanced at Analise, sighing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos