Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to resist Mika, but she was too strong. I tasted the blood in my mouth, and almost choked on it. I gasped for breath once she pulled her wrist away, and I grabbed for Damon, my vision blurry. I started coughing, and tried to cover my mouth with my hand, beginning to cough up blood.

I stared at Mika in shock. I would never have thought she would be so forceful, but then I saw the reaction Analise had and I got a little worried

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at Analise and shook my head, "She'll be fine," I said, walking out of the room. I got some of her clothes and put them on, standing in the kitchen impatiently. I rubbed Analise's back and nodded, "Hey... You're okay, just breath," I said, glancing at Link, "The vampire blood in her system will heal her body quicker, may bit be the flu or a poison..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to obey Damon and breathe, but the coughing fit made it hard to do so. I felt his hand rubbing my back, and I felt the slightest bit calmer. I don't think Mika made me swallow enough blood to change me, and besides, I wanted it to be Damon to do that.

I nodded, looking at Analise. "You're gonna be okay. Mika was only trying to help." I told her softly. "I'm  gonna go check on her" I told Damon, and went into the kitchen, seeing her standing there

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"The blood can't change you... You have to be bitten," I whispered gently, kissing her forehead, trying to calm her down just a little bit. I looked up at Link and sighed, looking at the ground and shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, hugging him close. I started to calm down now, and my coughing fit went away.

"Are you ok" I asked her softly, taking a step towards her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've never seen her like that," I said quietly, shaking my head. "No, "I said, standing straight and shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Neither have I" I said softly. I was still in a bit of shock..

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly, I didn't want to upset her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

"Neither have I" I said softly. I was still in a bit of shock..

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly, I didn't want to upset her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She's just upset," I said, holding her close. I kissed her gently, smiling, "I love you..." I stared at him, my eyes wet in tears, "Oh, you tell me! My boyfriend and my best friend have been keeping a huge secret from me... I died and am now a vampire. I don't even know what that means! Uugh! I don't know what I am, or who I am... I l so lost."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled back, "I love you too" I said softly, kissing him back

"Mika, I couldn't tell you. I didn't have a choice. The council would've flat out killed you. And as far as being a vampire, your body changes, you get stronger, faster, all your senses are inhanced, and you drink blood. But, I'm here for you, and I won't leave unless you order me away." I told her, wrapping me arms around her, and wiping her tears away

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos