Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to resist Mika, but she was too strong. I tasted the blood in my mouth, and almost choked on it. I gasped for breath once she pulled her wrist away, and I grabbed for Damon, my vision blurry. I started coughing, and tried to cover my mouth with my hand, beginning to cough up blood.

I stared at Mika in shock. I would never have thought she would be so forceful, but then I saw the reaction Analise had and I got a little worried

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at Analise and shook my head, "She'll be fine," I said, walking out of the room. I got some of her clothes and put them on, standing in the kitchen impatiently. I rubbed Analise's back and nodded, "Hey... You're okay, just breath," I said, glancing at Link, "The vampire blood in her system will heal her body quicker, may bit be the flu or a poison..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to obey Damon and breathe, but the coughing fit made it hard to do so. I felt his hand rubbing my back, and I felt the slightest bit calmer. I don't think Mika made me swallow enough blood to change me, and besides, I wanted it to be Damon to do that.

I nodded, looking at Analise. "You're gonna be okay. Mika was only trying to help." I told her softly. "I'm  gonna go check on her" I told Damon, and went into the kitchen, seeing her standing there

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"The blood can't change you... You have to be bitten," I whispered gently, kissing her forehead, trying to calm her down just a little bit. I looked up at Link and sighed, looking at the ground and shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, hugging him close. I started to calm down now, and my coughing fit went away.

"Are you ok" I asked her softly, taking a step towards her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've never seen her like that," I said quietly, shaking my head. "No, "I said, standing straight and shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Neither have I" I said softly. I was still in a bit of shock..

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly, I didn't want to upset her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

"Neither have I" I said softly. I was still in a bit of shock..

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly, I didn't want to upset her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She's just upset," I said, holding her close. I kissed her gently, smiling, "I love you..." I stared at him, my eyes wet in tears, "Oh, you tell me! My boyfriend and my best friend have been keeping a huge secret from me... I died and am now a vampire. I don't even know what that means! Uugh! I don't know what I am, or who I am... I l so lost."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled back, "I love you too" I said softly, kissing him back

"Mika, I couldn't tell you. I didn't have a choice. The council would've flat out killed you. And as far as being a vampire, your body changes, you get stronger, faster, all your senses are inhanced, and you drink blood. But, I'm here for you, and I won't leave unless you order me away." I told her, wrapping me arms around her, and wiping her tears away

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Chat

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos