Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Me too,"I said with a smirk, shaking my head gently,"But, what do I have to bed scared of? I'm dead, right?"

I looked up at Mika and then at Link,"We should explain to her what this means..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed. "Well, yes and no. Technically" I said smiling. It was funny, Mika and I. We would change any situation, and just by cracking a couple jokes, we felt better. It was the way we worked. I smiled at her

I looked at Damon and nodded softly. "Alright.." I said

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

I laughed. "Well, yes and no. Technically" I said smiling. It was funny, Mika and I. We would change any situation, and just by cracking a couple jokes, we felt better. It was the way we worked. I smiled at her

I looked at Damon and nodded softly. "Alright.." I said

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked over to the girls with Link and sighed softly,"Hey girls, we all should sit down and talk,"I said, slowly taking Analise by the hand, interlocking her fingers with mine.

I looked at Damon and then at Link, furrowing my brow. This didn't sound good. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the boys, then glanced at Mika. I had a feeling this wasn't good. I held Damon's hand, looking at him, my eyes filled with curiosity, and a bit of worry.

I walked over to the girls with Damon. I wrapped my arm around Mika's shoulders. I sighed softly

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It took me a moment to lean into Link... I was still upset, but I had to trust him, and I placed my hands on his arms,"What is it?"

"I think we all need to talk about what this means for Mika to be a vampire,"I said slowly. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "This is a really big change for you." I began, not really sure how to word it..

I listened, considering soon enough I would be a vampire as well. I looked at Damon, seeing the concern on his face

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"The next few days, you're going to have urges... Bad ones. At times, you're going to want to kill every moving thing that has pure blood, including Analise. And sometimes, you'll be regular Mika... That's just the change. Blood is essential, you'll learn to love the flavor, and you really need to have it with you at all times,"I began, not wanting to say it all. I glanced at Link, and then down at Analise, kissing her cheek softly. This is something everyone needed to be on the same page about. 

I stared at Damon and then looked at Analise... I don't know what I would do with myself if I ever hurt her...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at Mika, "At times when you are having an.. urge. We're going to keep Analise away from you. It will keep her safe, and we know you don't want to hurt her. We will help you, and eventually you will learn to control yourself." I said softly, rubbing her arm to try and soothe her.

I looked at Damon, I needed to know because this would be me soon. I gave his hand a gentle squeeze, letting him know I understood. I saw the look on Mika's face. "It's ok" I told her quietly

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"What else?"I asked, finally, looking between the boys. Were there things I couldn't eat, could I not go in sunlight? Were their rules and regulations to living like this?

I saw the panicked curiosity on Mika's face and chewed my lip, looking down at Aanlise. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say "Chicken" wins-moved