Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uhm, you can still eat human food, but it doesn't taste as good or strengthen you up as more like blood. Sunlight is fine, nothing really happens except your skin shimmers a little, but the number one thing is, keep the secret. Do not tell anyone you are a vampire" I told her, seeing the panic on her face.

I started to feel a little faint.. "I need to go lie down." I said softly, getting up and walking to mine and Damon's room. I climbed onto the bed and under the covers, and quickly was overwhelmed by unconsciousness

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay,"I said quietly, sighing. I turned around in Link's arms and hugged him tightly. 

I watched Analise go and I sighed gently,"Are you two going to be alright if I go out? Can you watch her?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close to me. "Yeah, it's fine." I told Damon, looking at him. I was curious at what he was going to do, but I trusted him

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and grabbed my coat, leaving. I went to our old house, which now was nothing but a wooden frame... I needed time to think. 

I looked up at Link and sighed softly. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you ok?" I asked Mika softly, looking at her. I held her close in my arms.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded slowly and sighed,"Yeah... I'm alright. Really scared..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why are you scared? We are going to keep both you and Analise safe" I said softly

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... I'm scared of me... What if I hurt someone?"I asked, looking up at him with a sigh. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're a strong woman, I know you can overcome this" I said, looking at her. I held her tight, trying to reassure her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked into his eyes and sighed, leaning up and pressing our lips together smoothly. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Chemical Romance. ♥

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos