Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I had started drifting back to sleep when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw him. "Hey, come cuddle" I said, half asleep, a smile on my face

I looked at Mika. "What does Analise need for the house?" I asked, pushing the shopping cart

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and shrugged off my coat, walking over ans sitting down. I watched as she curled up into my lap and I kissed her cheek,"How are you doing?"

"I don't know... She's the only one who is going to... Eat anything,"I said quietly, sighing as I looked around. Nothing looked appetizing.. I could every pulse of every person around me and I licked my lips. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, curling up in his lap. "Very tired lately, but I feel better" I said with a yawn, laying my head on his chest.

I could feel her start to get anxious. I grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes. "Mika, you can ### trol yourself. Just focus. Drink some.. out of your water bottle if you have to." I told her calmly, softly

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good,"I said, running my fingers through her hair occasionaly,"Baby?"

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, looking around before shaking my head,"I... I am okay... What do you think we should buy?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah?" I replied softly, starting to wake up a little. I held his arms around me, cuddling into him.

"Um, well I think milk, eggs, cereal... stuff like that" I said softly, rubbing her arm.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you,"I said gently, looking down at her. 

I intertwined my fingers with his and sighed,"Yeah... Do you think we should get anything else?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, "I love you too" I said, reaching up and pressing my lips gently to his.

"I don't think so. I think she said that was all she needed" I said with a small sigh

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled against her lips and held her close, kissing her again. 

I gently took his hand and looked up at him,"Okay..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled on his lips, and turned around in his arms so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

We went to the register and bought all the food, and as we walked out I held her hand.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly, a good sigh, and I kissed her cheek gently,"Would you ever want to be... Like us?"

I looked up at him,"I love you..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

Something Real- Kelli Burglund ft. China A...

10/10 joke m8s

10/10 joke m8s

Should women have higher societal roles?

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos