Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I had started drifting back to sleep when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw him. "Hey, come cuddle" I said, half asleep, a smile on my face

I looked at Mika. "What does Analise need for the house?" I asked, pushing the shopping cart

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and shrugged off my coat, walking over ans sitting down. I watched as she curled up into my lap and I kissed her cheek,"How are you doing?"

"I don't know... She's the only one who is going to... Eat anything,"I said quietly, sighing as I looked around. Nothing looked appetizing.. I could every pulse of every person around me and I licked my lips. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, curling up in his lap. "Very tired lately, but I feel better" I said with a yawn, laying my head on his chest.

I could feel her start to get anxious. I grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes. "Mika, you can ### trol yourself. Just focus. Drink some.. out of your water bottle if you have to." I told her calmly, softly

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good,"I said, running my fingers through her hair occasionaly,"Baby?"

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, looking around before shaking my head,"I... I am okay... What do you think we should buy?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah?" I replied softly, starting to wake up a little. I held his arms around me, cuddling into him.

"Um, well I think milk, eggs, cereal... stuff like that" I said softly, rubbing her arm.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you,"I said gently, looking down at her. 

I intertwined my fingers with his and sighed,"Yeah... Do you think we should get anything else?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, "I love you too" I said, reaching up and pressing my lips gently to his.

"I don't think so. I think she said that was all she needed" I said with a small sigh

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled against her lips and held her close, kissing her again. 

I gently took his hand and looked up at him,"Okay..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled on his lips, and turned around in his arms so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

We went to the register and bought all the food, and as we walked out I held her hand.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly, a good sigh, and I kissed her cheek gently,"Would you ever want to be... Like us?"

I looked up at him,"I love you..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

School time

School time

Mods vs users!

how to know what a true friend is

Whats your favorite game?

latest videos