Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "Hey" I said grinning as I finished the last curl. I had laid out the outfit for Mika, and the makeup that woud look best with it. I put on foundation, a light brown eyeshadow, darker bown eyeliner, but not too heavily, mascara, blush, and pink lip gloss. I laced up my boots, and stood up. "How does this look?" I asked her smiling, and twirled in a slow circle. Link- I sighed. Making Damon mad was the last thing I wanted. I stared cleaning my room, unlike the old me. I cleaned the dust off of the old furniture, looked through all my old clothes, seeing that I was in desperate need of new clothes. Well, I guess that's what happens when your clothes sit unused for 130 something years..

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I grinned and nodded,"You look hot... Damon will be dying to kiss you,"I said with a wink, stripp[ing down and pulling on the outfit she had laid out... I loved the blue shirt. I turned to face her and sighed,"How should I do my hair?"I pulled the chocolate strands from the pony tail it was in and sighed.  Damon- I sighed and stood up, dusting myself off. I walked around the house for awhile.. It looked like MOm and Dad just dropped everything and left. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen, turning on the sink...  Pipes worked. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I grinned, "I surely hope so." I said. "And it looks great the way it is, casually messy. Link will think you are drop dead gorgeous" I said smirking, and winked. I looked at the time, "Wow, it's 8 already" I said with a laugh. Link- I finished cleaning, and went downstairs, seeing Damon futz (sp?) with the pipes. "Do they work?" I asked, checking out the electrical appliances, seeing if the still worked. I assumed not, and since there was no electricity in here, they wouldn't work either way

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- That means we have an hour to pass eating and finishing the little details... Do my make up for me?"I asked with a smile. Analise was like a sister to me, and since I had no experience with make up, she always did it for me.  Damon- "They work fine,"I said lowly, almost growling. I sighed,"The water is disgusting though... We're going to have to redo this entire place... We could just buy the property and rebuild an entire house,"I said with a shrugg. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "Sure" I said smiling. I grabbed the make up I had picked out for her, and set it up. I put on her foundation, a sky blue eye shadow that matched her shirt, black eyeliner, mascara, a rose colored blush, and a deep pink lip gloss. "There you go" I said, grinning once I was done. I always did this for her, knowing which colors accented her eyes,  and stuff like that. The light blue would bring out the silver. I gave her the mirror to look at herself Link- I sighed. "Well, what do you want to do? Should we rebuild from scratch, or fix what's here?" I asked. I honestly didn't know what to do. I looked at my watch, only half an hour until nine..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I swear, Analise, you are a magician!"I said with a softy laugh, looking in the mirror. I sat it down and jumped off the counter,"I don't have much food, but I think there is some left over pizza in the fridge if your hungry." i walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of strappy black high heels, pulling them on.  "We'll figure it out later,"I said, noticing him looking at his watch,"What? You're actually going? Why?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, and grabbed a slice. I started eating, watching her put on the shoes. I couldn't wait to see Damon. I had a feeling, deep inside me, that Damon was the one. Just the way he looked at me, made me feel special, made me feel... loved.. "Because I'm not letting you stand up Analise" I said, a small smile on my lips. "I never said you couldn't fall in love with her, I said I would protect you no matter what. And besides, I wanna see Mika" I said with a smirk. I grabbed his arm, pulling him out the door, and walking towards the music shop.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile,Link was always looking out for me... I walked with him and sighed softly as we approached the music store. I adjusted my shirt and sighed... We would need to get everything from our old apartement.  Mika- I ate a slice and then brushed my teeth. I glanced at the time and smiled, straightening myself up and making sure I looked right before pulling her downstairs with me. I grinned when I saw the boys, and waved at them, feeling my heart flutter. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I quickly brushed my teeth, and saw them down stairs. I felt my stomach turn when I saw Damon. I grinned, walking down the steps with Mika. I finally got to him, and slipped my hand into his, intertwining our fingers gtg do Link's later D:

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll let you post Link's and then I'll reply, goodnight!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

latest videos