Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I walked into the shop smiling, seeing Mika come down. She looked absolutely beautiful.  I grinned, seeing the blue shirt made her brown hair stand out, and bring out a silver in her eyes. "You look stunning" I told her smiling.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I grinned, happy to see her. She looked absolutely amazing, and when she took my hand I squeezed hers in return, pulling her close to me. I ran the tip of my nose across her cheek, getting a whiff of her sweet perfume. I chuckled softly,"You look great, Analise..." Mika- "Thank you,"I said softly, blushing faintly as I looked down at the space between us. I glanced at Damon and Analise, so close and cuddled together. I smiled at Link and smirked,"Looks like they like each other..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled as he pulled me close to him. "Thanks" I said, blushing a little. "And you still look good yourself" I kissed his cheek softly, allowing my lips to linger a little longer than necessary. Link- I looked at my brother and Analise, and chuckled. I wrapped my arms around Mika's waist, pulling her gently to me. "Yeah, but I like you.." I said with a smirk. I gently let my forehead rest against hers, not pushing her into anything she was uncomfortable with.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I grinned at him and placed my palms on the sides of his neck, stroking the warm skin softly,"I like you, too,"I said gently, brushing the tips of our noses together before turning to Analise and Damon,"If we want to get to the movie on time... We should start walking." Damon- I was leaning in to kiss her when Mika's voice triggered me to pull away and nod slowly,"Gladly,"I said with a nod, stepping back, just holding Analise's hand now. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smiled as she put her hands on my neck. I nodded as she said that we should start walking, and I held her head. Analise- Butterflies soared in my stomach as I saw him lean towards me to kiss me. I sighed gently when I heard Mika's voice, saying that we should go now. "I promise we can do that in a little bit..." I whispered in Damon's ear with a smirk. I started heading for the door, my fingers intertwined with Damon's

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yay, you're here!! ] Mika- I pulled out my movie points card, all four tickets would get me a free ticket, and I paid for everyone else. I also bought popcorn, and sighed softly, looking between the four of us,"How about we get two sodas...and four straws? What would you like to drink?" I asked as I looked up at Link, my hands rested on the counter.  Damon- I smiled, and loved the idea of sharing a pop with Analise... It was old fashioned stuff. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nibbled on her earlobe softly, no trace of my fangs. See, I could grow those when I needed them, otherwise I was normal in the orthadontal station. I chuckled softly,"What catches your eye?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smiled, looking at Mika, "Whatever you want, lovely" I said happily. I rested my hands on her waist, looking at Damon and Analise. I chuckled, seeing how cozy they already were. Analise- I wrapped my arms around his neck, reaching behind me. I smirked at his question. "Well, you do." I said, glancing at him. I liked the idea of sharing a soda, it was kind of old-fashioned, which I absolutely loved.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I chuckled at her and sighed softly, glancing at Link. He was always slow and steady when it came to girls, and he was finally coming around to holding Mika close and being sweet with her. He said he'd protect me, and I would protect him... I shrugged,"Lemonade is fine for me." Mika- I looked over the choice of sodas and smiled, looking up at the young boy behind the counter. I nodded slowly,"One orange soda, one lemonade, and one pack of licorice,"I said with a nod, setting a ten dollar bill on the counter. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled, and kissed his cheek. Once we got the sodas, we started walking into the theatre. I smiled, holding Damon's hand. I saw Link holding Mika close, and smiled. They looked cute together. Link- Once Mika was handed her change back, and I handed Damon the lemonade, and grabbed the orage soda and licorice. I walked with her into the theatre, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I had to chuckle when I realized the film... Vampires. People had such extravagant views of our species. The theater was slightly packed, and we sat towards the far back, with me and Analise our hands connected, Mika beside her, and Link on the other end. We all seemed comfortable. Mika- I adored the feeling of his arm around me and when we sat down and I leaned closer to him, smiling gently in his direction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Is ur life fair according to you?

last person to say pizza wins

Is ur life fair according to you?

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Hello im new here :)