Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I laid my head on his shoulder, smiling as we held hands. After watching the previews, I squeaked a little as the lights dimmed. "Sorry..." I said to Damon, my cheeks turning pink with embarassment. Link- I smiled back at her, feeling her lean into me. I kissed the top of her head, noticing the lights start to dim.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I chuckled and shook my head,"No problem,"I whispered gently, nuzzling my nose against her cheek with a chuckle before turning my attention back to the movie.  Mika- I looked at Link and grinned, taking a piece of licorice and biting into it. A few previews later, the movie was beginning...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled, my attention now on the movie. I took a sip of lemonade, and laid my head back on Damon's shoulder. Link- I had found the subject of the movie quite amusing. Poeple typically got the whole existence of being a vampire wrong, I was curious to see if this one is any better.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I have to admit, not a bad movie. Maybe it was amusing because they got us pretty close to right... No sparkles or anything, I liked it. I looked around as the lights lifted, yawning softly... Yes, even vampires get tired. Mika- I sighed softly and shook my head. I could have lived without seeing this movie... But Analise liked this kind of stuff... And I was with Link. I sat forward, his arm sliding off my shoulders.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aren't you supposed to be in school, missy? (; lol) Analise- I smiled at Damon as the lights went up. I personally that the movie was very good, but that's just me. I saw Damon yawn, and couldn't help but think it was one of the most cutest things I hadever seen. I chuckled, and ran a hand through his hair. Link- As Mika moved forward, my arm slid off of her. he movie was decent, but pretty amusing for the accuracy they had.I smiled, and stood up, streching out my legs and back.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha, nooooo! No school today, or tomorrow!! Big Grin ) Damon- I turned toward Analise and grinned, standing and offering her my hand. Once she stood, I pulled her close and winked softly. Turning to look down at Mika and then to Link,"So, what's next ladies?" Mika- I watched Link stand and stretch, smiling faintly. I sipped the now empty soda and shrugged, shaking my head as I stood as well,"I don't really know..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whaat?! Why?? I have school tomorrow! XD) Analise- I smiled as he pulled me close, "How about we go to my place?" I asked happily. Link- I nodded. "Sounds good. What do you think Mika?" I asked her. I helped her up, not quite ready to let her go.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(I guess the teachers are preparing for midterms or something) Mika- I slowly nodded,"That's fine by me,"I said as I smiled at Link and placed my hand on his chest, grinning.  Damon- Her place sounded good... Just not with my brother... No, Damon stop... To soon. I squeezed her hand gently and led the way out of the theater,"Which way, dear?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah) Link- I smiled as she put her hand on my chest. I took her other hand, holding it. "Let's go" I said, nodding to where Damon and Analise were headed Analise- I shivered once we got outside, the cool October air giving me goosebumps. "This way" I said, leading him, my teeth starting to chatter.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I smiled as she began to shiver. I shrugged off my coat and draped it over her shoulders gently, holding her close as we walked.  Mika- I smiled and walked beside Link... The cold didn't show much, I was used to it.. Afterall, the heater in my apartement didn't work. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos