Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I looked down at Mika, smiling at face lit up beautifully by the moonlight. "You are so gorgeous, you know that?" I asked smiling, my palm gently on her cheek. Analise- My instincts overwhelmed me, my mind no longer controlling me, but my heart instead. I opened my mouth for him, allowing him entrance. I had to admit, he was an amazing kisser...

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(No bed time?) Mika- I smiled softly and leaned my head into his hand,"Actually... I didn't... You aren't to bad yourself..." Damon- My inner animal growled and I pressed my body to hers gently as I let the kiss deepen... She was a dream, perfect in every way... I couldn't let go, buit I forced myself back to breath, staring into her gorgeous eyes. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "Why thank you." I said smiling. I kissed her cheek, looking into her eyes. Analise- My heart picked up about twice the pace as he pressed his body to mine. Once he pulled his lips away from mine, my breathing was a bit heavy, but I looked into his eyes with a smile. ".....wow." was all I could manage to say

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I smiled at him gently and looked out over the yard, resting my head on his shoulder,"I'd  like to see you again..." Damon- I smiled and nodded gently,"Yeah,"I said, slightly breathless. I grinned and kissed her forehead, taking a slow, deep breath. She was... Everything I wanted... Including human. With a soft smile, I leaned in and kissed her neck, just a gentle peck, happy I was able to control myself. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I smiled, "Same here, lovely" I said happily. Everything that I once said and though about never falling for a human, disappeared once I met Mika. She was now my world, my everthing... Analise- I smiled as he kissed my neck. I ran my hands through his dark hair. I looked over to a nearby clock. "It's almost 3 in the morning, do you want to spend the night?" I asked, in my mind begging him to say yes.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- My eyes closed slowly, and despite the cold, I felt warm in his grasp. I took a slow breath and nodded,"When?" I didn't want to leave, I felt safe... I felt right in his arms, like I belonged here... Damon- The pleading in her voice, the longing in her eyes... And the feelings in my own heart made my head nod from up to down... Plus, her house seemed much better than my own at the moment. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled,"I would love to... I should tell my brother that I will be staying..." I slowly opened the front door, spying the couple on the swing, and I smiled... Link looked really happy,"Hey... I'll be staying here tonight..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "Fine. Just don't get into any trouble" I told Damon with a smirk, then turned my attention back to Mika. "Well, since Damon is spending the night with Analise, it looks like it's just us" I said with chuckle Analise- While Damon was outside, I hid behind a corner. Once he closed the door, and noticed my absence, I crept out behind him, and jumped onto his back like he was giving me a piggyback ride. "Gotcha" I whispered in his ear, smirking

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "I should actually get home... Would you like to come over?"I asked gently as I looked up at him, sitting up slowly and rubbing my sleepy eyes... I had been working all day, and I had work tomorrow... And yet, I didn't want to leave him just yet.  Damon- I smirked gently and walked around the house, kind of giving myself a tour... I passed the living room, walked around the kitchen, and carried her upstairs, inspecting the bathroom, a guest room, and then I opened the door to her room. I smiled and looked back at her,"I like it..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- "If you don't mind." I said, brushing the hair off her face. I smiled at her, seeing she was exhausted. I picked her up bridal style, and started walking, carrying her like that. Analise- I smiled. "Thanks, not many people do. I like a lot of classic things, a lot from the Victorian Era" I said. My walls were a deep red, the carpet a cremt ivory. My bed on the far side of the room was a four poster of intricately designed black wrought iron. I had a black wooden dresser, and an ivory closet door, matching the shade of the carpet. And, I had a Victorian styled vanity/ nightstand, and a black desk with ivory and red decorations. My room was kinda small, but I liked it. I especially loved the bay window, overlooking the east of my property, but the view was currently blocked by black and red curtains.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- Normally... I would have objected to such a show, but I was tired... And comfortable. I smiled and yawned,"The music shop... There's a metal staircase in the back alley... The door should be open,"I said tiredly, my eyes closing. His pace was steady, not too bouncy... I could feel myself already drifting in and out of sleep, no matter how much I wanted to fight it.  Damon- "It feels very comfortable,"I said gently as I slowly set her down on the bed, looking around... Honestly, it felt really home like...I missed when the world looked like this... It really was a great place. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos