Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
made it! Name; Age: Creature: Looks: Perso: Bio:

Cassie ♥~

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name|Alexa Marie Age|18 Creature|angel Looks| Personality|she is creative & unique. She loves to sketch things she sees. She is nice & sweet. She is smart and lovable. She is nice when she opens up to people. Other|she has one tattoo. Its three stars on her right collar bone. She has yrust issues.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Warren Age: 18 Creature: Vampire Looks: Perso: Warren is mysterious and complicated. he usualy stays quiet- Unless he knows the person and is reeally close to them. He is blind in one eye and has a scar that goes up his arm. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, half covered with his hair. His tattoo is of the japanese symbol for love. He loves to mess around and be funny. He is a bad boy and an artist. He often vandalizes the school, spraypainting th walls. Other: He has many mixed emotions.

Cassie ♥~

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Yaaaayy..btw I love your forms ♥ Can you start please?(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! And Sure!! ~ I waked to school, my hair rawing a shadow over half my face. My peircings shining in the glow of the morning sun. I felt devilish today. I sung my bag back over my shouder, filled with cans of black and red and white spray paint. I already had the picture in my head. Wel. I needed somehting to do before detention.

Cassie ♥~

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa was walking to school while she was listening to music on her phone. She sang softly as the sun glimmered of her brown eyes aa golden topaz color. There was slight breeze that created ripples in her blond curls that felll perfectly around her face. She had to pull her bag up a couple times because it slipped down her arms.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, looking up. I saw a girl and roled my eyes. Girs thought they were all cute and adorible. Phtt...Okay- So whta of they are? but still. I shook the tought out of my head, walking still. I coul see the school in the distance. The bell would rig any second.

Cassie ♥~

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa walked into the chool and turned her head. She noticed a boy who just looked like trouble. She could sense he was a vampire. Her speices and his speices were never to mix. She flipped her head and kept walking into the campus. It was a prestigious school.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang just as I walked into shoo. I shoved my bag in my ocker, sliding itno firt period. "Tardy." Mr.Wisneski said to me. "Whatever." I say. There was a discussion. A loud discussion. "Detention." "Figured." I say, fopping back in my seat laziy.

Cassie ♥~

Fantasy High (Prp!)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrea was new so she was assigned her new locker and her schedule. She went into her first period class and showed the teacher the schedule. She looked around and saw the boy from this morning. She rolled her eyes and sat in the middle center of the room. She still had her earphones in.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos