Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mystery on 15th Lane. {AK&AM PRP}

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Well... Here's the form ^^ Forms ~ Name ~ Age ~ Appearance ~ Personality ~ Other ~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Well... Here's the form ^^ Forms ~ Name ~ Age ~ Appearance ~ Personality ~ Other ~
Is this ours? xD

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Is this ours? xD
Yes XD Sorry for the sucky and cheesy name, couldn't think of one~! I shall change it if chu want xD

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Is this ours? xD
Yes XD Sorry for the sucky and cheesy name, couldn't think of one~! I shall change it if chu want xD
Nuh it otay!! xD Lemme make my forms.( THIS IS TOTALLY EDITED XDD! I need more boy pics T~T Stupid google! No have anime boy pics! ) Name ~ Waffle =D......(Aheheheh! ) Age ~ 14 Appearance ~ She actaully wears exactly what's in the picture x3...(including her eyes and ears and stuff. Ears are fake though x3..Oh yeah since halloween's coming up she's dressed as a neko x3 ) Personality ~ Waffle is normally hanging out with her brother and his friends. Waffle can be perverty and mean at times but is normally nice and likes to make friends. You will manly see her reading a Yaoi manga out at the beach or surfing. People call her a surfing goddess because she's really good at it. She always knew there was something weird about this time but didnt suspect somebody to be murderd here.Shes also not in school due to the fact she's on summer break and she doesn't need it. Other ~ Nonnnee? Name ~ Micheal Age ~ 17 Appearance ~ (I REALLY needa update my boy pics xD ) Personality ~ Micheal is actaully very rude and sarcastic to people he doesn't know. Once you get to know him hes pretty nice,but sometimes sarcastic..He can be flirty and a pervert at times, but tends to be nice. He never really hade friends maybe a few jocks from school but thats it. He doesn't like how his 'friends' treat girls and most of the times just punches them for doing so. He's actaully nothing like the jocks even though he kinda is one. Other ~ Nuh!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Is this ours? xD
Nuh it otay!! xD Lemme make my forms. Name ~ Mickayla. Age ~ 14 Appearance ~ She likes to wear a black hoodie with some white skinny jeans. She doesnt really wear shoes, since all the ants and bugs on the ground are gone. She has a duck pin in her hair. Her hair's actaully a sliver color. Her hair is always straight. Her hairs pretty long actaully, it goes down to her feet. She also wears glasses too. Square glasses. Personality ~ Mickayla is normally hanging out with her brother and his friends. Mickayla can be perverty and mean at times but is normally nice and likes to make friends. You will manly see her reading a Yaoi manga out at the beach or surfing. People call her a surfing goddess because she's really good at it. She always knew there was something weird about this time but didnt suspect somebody to be murderd here.Shes also not in school due to the fact she's on summer break and she doesn't need it. Other ~ Nonnnee? Name ~ Micheal Age ~ 17 Appearance ~ (I got lazy to I decided not to put what he wears and stuff. ) Personality ~ Micheal is protective over the people he loves. Hes usually either hanging with his friends or playing pranks. He doesn't do halloween, only if his sister wants to do it. He is sometimes forgetfull but is always making people laugh with his jokes. Other ~ Nuh!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{ I shall make my form in a moment~! I am flipping between roleplays xD Haha.. gimme a momento~~~~}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="ArtemisMoonHunt"]{ I shall make my form in a moment~! I am flipping between roleplays xD Haha.. gimme a momento~~~~}[/quot (Good luck x3 )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
*Cough.*

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sunbeattles Age: 17 Bio: Kuki's mother, Natallia, and her father, Marcuus, were killed when she was around the age of 10; Kuki was sent across the small village- forced to live with her distant- and very unkind aunt, Natatalie. Kuki was always forced to do anything she didn't want- no matter how much she didn't want it. Her aunt always made her cook, clean, fight her fights, and anything else she was to lazy to do. Kuki never complained, never made any fuss about it. She was a quiet type of girl- until one day she became sick of it. She yelled at her aunt, yelling every kind of emotion she hid out into one speech of her emotion. Her aunt became furious- though, never showed it at this point. She just simpily nodded, and stopped socializing with everyone. Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it.. She just likes being who she is- dispite her horrible past. Looks ~ Other? ~ Nope. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name ~ Marcus "Mark" Mianna Age ~ 18 Gender ~ Male Bio ~ Marcus's mother was killed when he was young. His father, Jack, cared for him when his mother was gone. Marcus lived a happy life, Near the water, until Luke came. His father soon married a woman named Samantha. She was kind, Just the opposite of George. George was Samantha's only son. George was coldhearted, and hated anyone. He took Mark's place. Mark was almost forgotten. Personality ~ Friendly. Mark is open to anyone. He had lost his mother when he was only a baby. His father was friendly, and loved the sea more than anything; Thoes were the years of happiness. Until his brother George came along. Mark's father, Jack, Married a woman named Samantha with her son George. He was misplaced. His father soon gave George more attention. Others ~ Nope. Looks ~ [

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
*Claps*  WAIT! Nyyuuu forgot boy form~!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

latest videos