Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolves: Unleashed!

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
Okay this is for Friends of priscilla the awesome and priscilla the awesome I guess!Descirption of Rp: Okay for years now the Werewolves have been in hiding from not only vampires but but angry humans that have a army ready to take out the Werewolves with all the silver bullets they have but the werewolves have had enough of hiding and are ready to fight back and get their spot back on the food chain and are determind to take out everyone or thing in their way...And the vampires and humans aren't ready for whats waiting for them.....

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Werewolves: Unleashed!

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
Name:Trish;Age:22;Look: ;Personality: She is very Bold She doesn't take no for an answer she doesn't know how to.She Is determind and reckless and fearless she doesn't let anyone away with doing something wrong she is kind unless pushed to limit which doesn't take much to do she has a very short temper and is a warrior;Species: Werewolf;Other: Her mom was murdered by a vampire when she was only 10 and has been planning revenge the whole time...

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Inspiration - Motivation

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos